La Toja Manantiales is to be saved - the great man is on to it...

Mark1966

Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Because I KNOW that Drubs will want to be on to this I just have to post this link to a thread YNW.

I'm sure that we are all devastated at the potential loss of La Toja Manantiales and will join in with our support. To assist I've drafted the beginnings of any email below:

“Dear Sir/Madame,

As an active member of the Paste & Cut community, the largest and most respected wet shaving community in Australia, I would like first of all to thank you for your wonderful line of products and fantastic customer service.

I would also like to beg and plead to know if there's any chance to have the famous La Toja Manantiales jabon de afeitar back in production.

This was your very best and most prestigious item, loved by many shaving soaps aficionados all around the World and especially here in Australia.

With the renaissance of traditional wet shaving it is now highly sought after. I know that you still make the La Toja shaving stick, which is excellent under every aspect, but not quite the same as the superior performing shaving soap in wooden bowl. Hence, I would greatly appreciate if you could take my request in consideration for the near future.

Thank you kindly,

[insert name] of P&C"

You don't need to email them, Marco The Steward is onto it.

Surely his word carries more weight than all of P&C and YNW combined?

You don't need to email them, Marco The Steward is onto it.

Surely his word carries more weight than all of P&C and YNW combined?

of course - but shouldn't you show your support :cool:

Thank you for doing this. I believe that individual contacts on issues such as this is important too.