La Toja Manantiales shaving soap - DISCONTINUED!!!!!!

Mark1966

Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Marco has confirmed it on that other forum here.

I've not tried this soap but based on the P.160 experience and Marco's comments we MUST all rush out and buy any remaining stock ASAP.

Just thought you would like a heads up before the Yanks get it all

No need to rush Mark. The yanks will voraciously buy it all up then most of it'll end up on a BST somewhere. At an increased value, of course. Being Gentlemen an' all.

No need to rush Mark. The yanks will voraciously buy it all up then most of it'll end up on a BST somewhere. At an increased value, of course. Being Gentlemen an' all.

Are you a Commie Drubs? Speaking against profiteering, sounds like red talk to me. Lucky there ain't a posse at P&C to give you a whuppin'!

I like the bowl with the cork stopper on that one but NFI if the soap is good.

I'm clearly a commie if I disagree that fleecing your fellow Gents on an obscure Portuguese shaving soap is going to do wonders for the toilet-bound economy. Spending mindlessly has been hailed as a virtue over there, as a sure way to kick start Wall Street. Ruddy thought it was great too. Can't remember whether I bought gold plated toilet seat lifters or paid the Electricity bill with my Krudd cash.

But they'll spend up regardless, and still wonder why the economy is still in the toilet when they keep buying imported goods direct, and agreeing to pay over the odds amongst each other for it when it arrives.

Apparently the soap is quite nice. But the tub is completely impractical. Concepts Semogue seemed to apply to a few of their products. But they have nailed the profiteering.

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAWW!

Last edited:
Enough of the brush talk guys - this soap is

DISCONTINUED

I mean come on, you HAVE to get a lifetime supply from a P&C approved supplier post haste

@ Drubbing - you had better not be one of those commie types - see here what happens to them!

Enough of the brush talk guys - this soap is

DISCONTINUED

I mean come on, you HAVE to get a lifetime supply from a P&C approved supplier post haste

@ Drubbing - you had better not be one of those commie types - see here what happens to them!

commie-350.gif

Until RM gets his act together - this will be the new Vision Collision 2.0 logo.

54438_340.jpg

Last edited:
commie-350.gif

Until RM gets his act together - this will be the new Vision Collision 2.0 logo.

54438_340.jpg

LOL - that will keep the B&B crowd away!

Are you sure Mark? I'm convinced Marco's in cahoots with a number of southern european soap manufacturers and is just after a decent christmas bonus through winding his posse of italian sycophants in to a frenzy.

Are you sure Mark? I'm convinced Marco's in cahoots with a number of southern european soap manufacturers and is just after a decent christmas bonus through winding his posse of italian sycophants in to a frenzy.

He's not even good at hiding his shilling. His 'reviews' consist of nothing but C n' P of vendor/makers copy, replete with his unqualified gushing for people to go and buy it. Even this crap is met with endless applause, forum fluffing and open wallets.

I mean, if you're going to be a shill, at least put some work in and make it appear like you're doing it for love.

Oh dear, commies and conspiracy theorists.

I'm not sure that this thread is for me any more :confused:

Here I was giving you a hot tip about another soon to be discontinued Italian product and I get this nonsense.

I'm blaming Julia. This sort of thing would not have happened if John was still in charge!

Am I to assume the "How to lather soft soaps" thread at B&B lead to your banning Drubs?

I flew under the radar with that one, but that was the beginning of the end, and the realisation Marco really was a world class tool.

What's funny is he's saying is exactly what an old hand called Zach - who talked boar on every forum going - was pilloried left right and centre for. Poor guy got hammered so bad he pulled all his vids off the Tube. Marco regurgitates it and he's a genius.

Strictly speaking, I was self-banned, after getting a knuckle rap from a rude US mod on a power trip.

Oh dear, commies and conspiracy theorists.

I'm not sure that this thread is for me any more :confused:

Here I was giving you a hot tip about another soon to be discontinued Italian product and I get this nonsense.

I'm blaming Julia. This sort of thing would not have happened if John was still in charge!

Thanks for the heads up. Don't take anything too serious, Mark. It's fun gushing about commie and conspiracy theories.

Hehehe It has been nice and lively today. Love the new sig Drubbing!

Has anyone tried the La Toja splash? Thoughts?

Thanks for the heads up. Don't take anything too serious, Mark. It's fun gushing about commie and conspiracy theories.

Don't worry, he will not get rid of me THAT easily :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Note - LOTS of smileys!

Last edited:
Hehehe It has been nice and lively today. Love the new sig Drubbing!

Has anyone tried the La Toja splash? Thoughts?

New sig be dammed! What about my new avatar! I didn't even have to do it

WOOT WOOT

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've suddenly got my alter ego headphone avatar too. Glad, 'cause I probably would have stuffed it up myself.