Lather Shots

7uxkcL6l.jpg

Pb Calendula Chamomile MkII w/ 26mm TF KBBB

How does the Rhodium knot compare to your others mate?
Such a big question :D :D :D

The 2-band silvertip in my books is super special, almost as dense as Declaration, but much better flow through. The knot is just beautifully constructed, a perfect symmetrical shape with with zero glue bump. Great backbone from the density but still cloud soft - yet more alive on the face than Shavemac 2-band Silvertip and Shavemac unique. I'd say the individual hair might be a tad thicker than those Shavemacs, but there is just nothing black on the top of the knot, great sorting. It is much denser than typical Paladin knots for example and for me a super luxurious brush, not the workhorse for a quick Monday morning shave.

Really love it and in case you hadn't guessed a lot of work going on behind the scenes - but it won't happen before early 2020, or will it @Tony Forsyth ;)

The Manchurian is a complete different beast - very strong backbone although by far not as dense. It has a very strong presence on the face, although the top of the knot is still super soft. The individual hair are much thicker. I can't compare it to Simpson Manchurian or Shavemac D0-1 2-band as I still haven't tried those, but I would assume in the same ballpark. Again the knot is just beautifully constructed and has zero glue.

Oh and Srdjan is super nice and friendly, so really can't wait for the project to come alive (y)

Such a big question :D:D:D

The 2-band silvertip in my books is super special, almost as dense as Declaration, but much better flow through. The knot is just beautifully constructed, a perfect symmetrical shape with with zero glue bump. Great backbone from the density but still cloud soft - yet more alive on the face than Shavemac 2-band Silvertip and Shavemac unique. I'd say the individual hair might be a tad thicker than those Shavemacs, but there is just nothing black on the top of the knot, great sorting. It is much denser than typical Paladin knots for example and for me a super luxurious brush, not the workhorse for a quick Monday morning shave.

Really love it and in case you hadn't guessed a lot of work going on behind the scenes - but it won't happen before early 2020, or will it @Tony Forsyth ;)

The Manchurian is a complete different beast - very strong backbone although by far not as dense. It has a very strong presence on the face, although the top of the knot is still super soft. The individual hair are much thicker. I can't compare it to Simpson Manchurian or Shavemac D0-1 2-band as I still haven't tried those, but I would assume in the same ballpark. Again the knot is just beautifully constructed and has zero glue.

Oh and Srdjan is super nice and friendly, so really can't wait for the project to come alive (y)
@Tony Forsyth you may need to recruit some help... get my uncle doing something :p