Latherizer!!!

Dammit PJ I've already got three of the other Latherizers...

images.jpg

Although, if the right people started sprouting about them over YKW, I'm sure it would become a must have for every red blooded american shaver.

Last edited:
........Although, if the right people started sprouting about them over YKW, I'm sure it would become a must have for every red blooded american shaver.

And they'll find Marco hanging from a stout beam, his raison d'etre pulverised in an electric latheriser.

But don't you think it's the kind of thing that the rabble would follow adoringly? Especially if a "community leader" were to start talking about how it's his "go to Lather maker on those cold Colorado mornings" or some such bullshit.

The thought of owning a bit of proper barber shop kit in your own home would suit these people perfectly.

And they'll find Marco hanging from a stout beam, his raison d'etre pulverised in an electric latheriser.

Sounds like a great idea. I'm thinking of dusting off my account

There has been threads on these - the results are rubbish and on par with canned goop if I recall correctly.

Not a patch on a soft Italian soap loaded with three swirls clockwise and 7 1/2 anti-clockwise while standing on one's head ...