Looking for an Aussie made Lavender shave soap

AussieTanker

Hi Guys

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a (strongly preferred) Australian made lavender shave soap. It's a gift for a friend overseas who loves lavender.

I initially bought him a tub of Australian made "Ministry of Shave" lavender, along with a tub of the lemon for myself. I packed up the lavender ready for shipping and just thought that I would try the lemon. This was one of the very earliest shave soaps that I ever tried when I first got into the hobby (along with prorazo green) many years ago and I remembered it having a very strong and pleasant lemon scent. Well, I'm not sure if I just happened to get a "bad batch" as it had zero scent at all. What a disappointment. So now I'm hesitant to post off the already sealed and packed tub of lavender.

Any suggestions of a premium alternative, preferably one that is Australian made.

And does anyone know if the Ministry of Shave formulation has changed over the years or has my memory been confused with another brand?

Cheers

Incidentally, apropos scent, that WFTW soap is probably second overall in my preferences for perfect lavender. (The champ is, and remains Castle Forbes, which also uses a true lavender essential oil. I also like the Stirling offering a lot.)

And I have tried a LOT of lavender soaps. Lavender is a particular (and unashamed) obsession of mine, as many members of this forum will remember.

Stuga, from Sydney, makes some fabulous soaps. I have a few. French Lavender is one. Rosie Geranium and Lavender is superb to my nose. One of the nice things about Stuga is the ability to order different scent levels.

I also have Lavande from Whispers from the Woods. Very nice Indeed.

Awesome!

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the heads up!

Have ordered 2 tubs of the WFTW, one for my friend, and one for myself!!

While I'm on a roll with replies, can I ask another question. I absolutely love citrus / orange / lemon type shave scents for myself.

Any favourite aussie makers of this type of Shave soap

Stuga, from Sydney, makes some fabulous soaps. I have a few. French Lavender is one. Rosie Geranium and Lavender is superb to my nose. One of the nice things about Stuga is the ability to order different scent levels.
Yes. I have never seen that before. I ordered some from there as well! Thanks for the heads up!

Awesome!

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the heads up!

Have ordered 2 tubs of the WFTW, one for my friend, and one for myself!!

While I'm on a roll with replies, can I ask another question. I absolutely love citrus / orange / lemon type shave scents for myself.

Any favourite aussie makers of this type of Shave soap
@CraigE has (I think) wound up his little enterprise, but there still seem to be some tubs of Blue Devil Shave Co. - Lemonwood available. Made in Devonport, Tasmania, great stuff.