Lucky Tiger face wash

JugV2

Simply boring.
tiger_facewash.jpg

I recently got some Lucky Tiger face Wash from Mensbiz.

I've used Nivea Young for years and thought that was pretty good until I tried this.

It's slightly cloudy out of the bottle and feels like it might be a bit oily on the skin. However when lathering in my hand then applying to my face, I don't get any greasiness at all.

It has a lovely, almost too strong, mandarin scent upon first application. This has undertones of apple and a slight medicinal smell that lingers briefly afterwards, but it is a really nice smell. I didn't feel that I had just plastered my face with something concocted in a lab and tested on bunnies.

So really as a face wash it works well. Good smell, pleasant feeling on the skin, and it works. It left my skin feeling clear, clean and not any of that "tightness" that most cleansers leave you feeling, I guess from drying the skin out.

I only needed a tiny amount in my palm as well, so $22 for 240ml is pretty good value.

Final note - the mandarin/citrus scent doesn't stay on your face all day, so you can use this then rinse and apply whatever smelly you want afterwards with no fear of a conflict of scent on the skin.

Last edited:
Nice to hear about something a bit different. I got the LT moisturiser and it's good stuff. I prefer Speick balm so far, but it's only a feel thing, not performance.

I saw they have face scrub too, I just don't like stuff with granules in it. Might as well rub a bit of 80 grit over my face.

So you reckon the moisturiser is any good?

How come you're still dry then? :amuse:

So you reckon the moisturiser is any good?

How come you're still dry then? :amuse:

I think it's pretty good. It absorbs very quickly, almost evaporates, so I end up using more thna other products. As far as I can tell it's unscented, so would be good for someone who wants that, and/or who has issues with balms or moisturisers that feel heavy or greasy.