M K Grant & Sons Co - Workingman's Razor

@58RW photo or link please? Assume it is a straight?

Nope, it appears to be a 3-poster. Several ads located via Google searcH. If memory serves, there was a thread within the past few months with an Aussie flavour and a "new" introduction to DE shaving but bu**ered if I can locate the thread. Grandoise claims 'n all that! Chinese steel or Chinese manufactured components assembled in Oz, suffink like that. Ring any bells for anyone?

M K Grant & Sons Workingman's Razor Ebay Link for $35

Below paste of their description, so maybe solid steel not zamak (pot metal).

This razor will last you decades
Terrific Quality, Brand New Vintage-Style Safety Razors that are built to service the Australian man. Providing a sturdy stainless-steel frame, The M K Grant & Sons Workingman's Razor provides a new feat in clean and close shaving excellence.

Given proper care; This razor will last you decades, Perhaps even your entire lifetime ! Why waste hundreds or thousands on disposable razors when you could potentially bespending less than 10$ a year on Safety Razor blades keeping yourself sharp and clean-shaven.

This Razor Features a Three-Post safety design to keep blades firmly locked into place for a leisurely and enjoyable shave.

Comes with TEN free Gillette Wilkinson Sword Razor Blades !!

Support an Australian family business and order a Workingman's Razor today !

It just looks like a decent razor for the money & they on the eBay add will consider an offer !!! on the listed price

Looks to me to be a (poorly) made copy of a DE89 head on a generic handle, and there are several variations of the type available in bulk very cheaply from China,even with a company logo printed on the top cap. Yaqi produce cheap razors at way better quality than that head and plate look to be and in my opinion would be a better option.

Thanks @RustyBlade - "Support an Australian family business and order a Workingman's Razor today !"

Now to find the topic I mentioned as I'm keen to determine if there's a link between the two!!