March 2015 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely baby, with a bit of palestinian flag thrown in
Name doesn't help. Don't worry @YoungBuck. You can be dual personality and be known as CoffeSnob as well. It earns brownies points here... Coffee is our friend.

Heads up Dr Jons soaps are available from Maggards now! (y) This is good as Dr Jons charge $20 shipping no matter if you order one little tub.

What if it's a hot towel around a baby ?

Nothing at all last week, been away for work and in two days this plus a whole lot of other stuff not shave related!

Some days are GOOD days ....

Feather AS-D2 landed today. Unpacked it a second ago....
Oh boy, has anyone ever mentioned how gorgeous this piece of metal is? Now this is detail and QCing...the Japanese Way! Can't wait until tomorrow morning - first shave....of which I'm not expecting much beyond a nice baseline to improve upon.

Feather AS-D2 landed today. Unpacked it a second ago....
Oh boy, has anyone ever mentioned how gorgeous this piece of metal is? Now this is detail and QCing...the Japanese Way! Can't wait until tomorrow morning - first shave....of which I'm not expecting much beyond a nice baseline to improve upon.
A Feather in your cap?
Now, will you load it with the Feather blade for a match made in heaven...?

A super sexy and rare adjustable AND a nearly full bowl of a classic vintage soap arrive and all you can talk about is some 'Made in Japan' rubbish????

Oh, of course, EVERYBODY just 'likes' @stillshunter more ;)

A super sexy and rare adjustable AND a nearly full bowl of a classic vintage soap arrive and all you can talk about is some 'Made in Japan' rubbish????

Oh, of course, EVERYBODY just 'likes' @stillshunter more ;)
Isn't that your second bowl of Yardley? Surely you don't need a second.... Allow your good friend and dear mate to help you take care of it for you. [emoji4]

Isn't that your second bowl of Yardley? Surely you don't need a second.... Allow your good friend and dear mate to help you take care of it for you. [emoji4]

The other bowl was:
  1. Only a quarter full for a start
  2. Was reduced further due to sample being taken for the PCTB3
  3. Came from the UK whereas this is the US version which MAY be different

I think I'm getting good at rationalising and distinguishing situations now I'm doing this law degree ...

The other bowl was:
  1. Only a quarter full for a start
  2. Was reduced further due to sample being taken for the PCTB3
  3. Came from the UK whereas this is the US version which MAY be different

I think I'm getting good at rationalising and distinguishing situations now I'm doing this law degree ...
Nice rationalisation indeed.
Is only reasonable to arm yourself with all available facts and if they're not readily available, seek to recourse said situation.

BTW Super Sexy Adjustable (SSA) marble or plastic handle ?

I'll call you if I need your help doing some explaining...
You have something we should be aware of or possibly are unbeknownst accessories to ?

Thanks @borked - that handle is plastic - looks like it will clean up nicely though

Just got 2 shaver heaven soaps: barbershop and desperado.

Desperado will be on the BST shortly. Not my thing. Barbershop is a keeper.

Got 3 soaps in the mail today:
Razor Rock XXX and Don Marco (both smell great and I can't wait to try them, might do a test lather tonight)
Wickham Super Smooth (Club Cola, I like the smell, might have to shave with it tomorrow)

Yes this DE shaving will save money :)

One freshly honed Gold Dollar ready to go courtesy of @Mark
Some vintage Gillette razors courtesy of @kjparker

I know what's in my shaving line up for tomorrow!!! [emoji6]
DyPq3XE.png

Got 3 soaps in the mail today:
Razor Rock XXX and Don Marco (both smell great and I can't wait to try them, might do a test lather tonight)
Wickham Super Smooth (Club Cola, I like the smell, might have to shave with it tomorrow)

Yes this DE shaving will save money :)

Great taste! Wickham's is da bomb!

...XXX I could have sold you cheap. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.