March 2021 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Hmmmmm and who does Holiday aspire to be like?
OcroFfU.jpg
Looks like @Mark1966 and @Holiday Vintager Brushes P&C Brothers

giphy.gif

Well scored, that was the TF brush that nearly broke the sabbatical. It would have been a worthy thing to fail for. :)
I just said to Tony that I was lucky it was a synth otherwise it would have been snapped up. He has a few other brushes I like still about including 1 badger but my no badger is holding me back. I also didn’t want to miss out on owning at least 1 TF. I missed out on an Irish brush so I was pleased to grab this one. Love those interesting shapes.

The 2 I sorted from Mark in trade are both vintage so I don’t count those. So much so that I think they are actually older than most of us.

I just said to Tony that I was lucky it was a synth otherwise it would have been snapped up. He has a few other brushes I like still about including 1 badger but my no badger is holding me back.
Good for you, (y) BLM.

And truth be told, the variety of synthetics that are around now makes them fun. I objectively admire badger brushes from afar (they're still beautiful, after all), but I'm never tempted to buy them.

That is a wrap guys - new month!

I've bought from VSHOD a few times and I've often had a freebie thrown in, even for very small purchases. The service is great. If only they had a bigger range of products.

My first experience with VSHOD a week or so ago was just fantastic. Bought a shaving soap, aftershave balm, a boar brush, few packs of blades. I then found out Samson threw in a bowl and some extra blades for free. But what happened, my postman delivered the package to the wrong address (found out afterwards he just came back from 3 months stress leave). So I messaged Samson and told him I raised the issue with auspost and they were investigating. He immediately sent me a new package, without me asking, free of charge. Can’t ask for better customer service. So I received the 2nd package after a day or so with a few extras. Now there are nice people out there and the bloke who received my 1st package dropped it off at my local post office and I got the call the package was found. So ended up with everything twice. I messaged Samson to advise the package was found and he said to return the other one but I suggested that I’ll keep the 2nd package and pay for it considering how great he was to deal with. He gave it to me at half price. I can only speak highly of VSHOD and Samson and will definitely buy from them again.

Great to see you posting again mate and here's hoping you and yours are all doing well! (y)
Thanks mate and likewise I hope you and yours are well, Razor. Yeah I don’t know why I hadn’t been getting alerts but I got this one and the auction one. 👍🏻
Just had my second twin (Lucas) married off a couple of weeks ago and of course, there was the KISS tour too 🤘🏻😜🤘🏻
That green malachite is so tempting but it’s already out of my reach I think, maybe….possibly…. But it IS green 😂

Thanks mate and likewise I hope you and yours are well, Razor. Yeah I don’t know why I hadn’t been getting alerts but I got this one and the auction one. 👍🏻
Just had my second twin (Lucas) married off a couple of weeks ago and of course, there was the KISS tour too 🤘🏻😜🤘🏻
That green malachite is so tempting but it’s already out of my reach I think, maybe….possibly…. But it IS green 😂
Great news good man and nice to see you still Rockin' On to KISS!!! (y)