Martin de Cardre Formula Change? this topic from B&B thought you like to know

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day P&C

I was at another wet shaving forum website call Badger & Blade (B&B) and I went to a 'Shaving Soap' section and a topic came up 'Martin de Cardre Formula Change?' I thought you like to know from a user name Gone Gray read below.

Gone Gray said:
I recently ordered a new jar of MdC and I noticed a couple of changes between one I ordered about three years ago to today's. It now has 200g vs 170g, the jar I received is plastic and not glass, and the formula now has sodium chloride. The one thing I'm disappointed in is the plastic jar. Their web site says it comes in a "glass pot". I emailed them today asking how to get a glass jar next time--if that's possible, and that their plastic jar is missing that je ne sais quoi. It will be interesting to see if they answer the email.

See link from B&B from the topic above http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...e-Cardre-Formula-Change?p=8265026#post8265026

I wasn't fully aware of the Martin de Cardre Formula Change from a 200g glass jar vs 170g plastic jar has anyone of you P&C received a 170g plastic jar because I've only got a 200g glass jar.

Cheers ;)