May 2015 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order it in March and receive it nearly in June?:sleep::sleep::sleep: Only fair it goes in the May thread. :confused:

See this thread for all the highs and lows in buying from the former Eastern Bloc. Suffice to say I'm going to be the duck's nuts to all the hip replacement crowd at the Thursday bowls club members mega bingo!*

IMG_0049

Including postage thats $50 worth of Czech kavorka!!! :sick: :love: :cautious:

* = NtK wishes to clarify that he has never attended such events but if he did with this stuff on he'd clean up!
Finally! Enjoy the goodies. [emoji106]

Well I haven't actually acquired them and in fact they will most likely not arrive till next month BUT I have ordered 100 GEM SE blades from Connaught as this is the cheaper way to buy them. If anybody needs some let me know and we will see what can be arranged.

Order it in March and receive it nearly in June?:sleep::sleep::sleep: Only fair it goes in the May thread. :confused:

See this thread for all the highs and lows in buying from the former Eastern Bloc. Suffice to say I'm going to be the duck's nuts to all the hip replacement crowd at the Thursday bowls club members mega bingo!*

IMG_0049

Including postage thats $50 worth of Czech kavorka!!! :sick: :love: :cautious:

* = NtK wishes to clarify that he has never attended such events but if he did with this stuff on he'd clean up!

For prices like that I "need" to place an order.

After 8 months or so on the waiting list (so long ago I'd forgotten I signed up) the Mongoose guys finally came through :

Mongoose-4_zpsphmuotje.png

Mongoose-2_zpsehbz2fjn.png

Mongoose-1_zps0imlf56o.png

Looking forward to trying this bad boy out :):):)

Wow that's an amazing looking razor. Another SE weapon. Looks like it'll be a mildish shave. Be interesting to find out what the blades are like.

Well I haven't actually acquired them and in fact they will most likely not arrive till next month BUT I have ordered 100 GEM SE blades from Connaught as this is the cheaper way to buy them. If anybody needs some let me know and we will see what can be arranged.

I thought you had a load of those already. In any case at the SE rate we're going here it won't be long before you'll be buying more. Great to know there's a supply of GEM SS blades around.

I thought you had a load of those already. In any case at the SE rate we're going here it won't be long before you'll be buying more. Great to know there's a supply of GEM SS blades around.

Only had about 4 left actually. Given a few away, sold a few, used a few - 100 should last for a while though!

3x Alum blocks from the local Indian store here in Penang before we jump on a 737 first thing in the morning.

2 Riggit each, or AUD$0.60

..... But on smelling it; I am very pleased. Like a bag of oranges with the stem still on.........

Oh no, not another urinal cake! Not serious of course (no smiley zone) but you know, anything with a citrus smell......... I'd suggest not ever again frequenting public lavatories because there's a chance that the association will be imprinted in your olfactory memory and that cake of soap will be heading down the PIF path.

Oh no, not another urinal cake! Not serious of course (no smiley zone) but you know, anything with a citrus smell......... I'd suggest not ever again frequenting public lavatories because there's a chance that the association will be imprinted in your olfactory memory and that cake of soap will be heading down the PIF path.
I like it [emoji16] very all natural.

So do I. Citrus oil is beautiful stuff. Use it, mixed with beeswax, to make a wax for my cutting boards. Smells delicious. Oh no, I've now created an association of citrus with the smell of raw chopped up chicken. There goes my ARKO!

Know what else is all natural ?
I produce it myself and others associate it with the smell of ARKO!!!

I

This months new soaps, don't need any soaps for a while, doesn't mean that their is still many more soaps on my wish list to try :) The Shaver Heaven samples are green tobacco, peanut brittle and plum tea. The full size Shaver Heaven tubs are vanilla bean and spiced mahogany. The Catie's Bubble soaps are Smore Love for Noah (smores smelling soap made for charity fundraiser) and Barnegat Bay - (bay rum Italian style soap).

Black label is good stuff and the Orange and Cedarwood quite likeable :)
Nice haul (preempts others and offers $5 inc post per full sized item you are not interested in, yet I am :p )

Never tried an injector before, thought this one looked like a good place to start -

I've ordered some blades for it from Connaught and look forward to sharing it around in the PCTB3 ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.