May 2018 SHAVING Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sniff around the office today gave the win to Ozymandias for the ladies, but Fenchurch definitely had it's adherents.

Oh no! I picked the wrong one ...

Got these 2 plates today for my Rockwell 2c now she is all grown up to be a Rockwell 6c :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy: Thanks @Cris You are the man you are the man...................................
UdJm0RF.jpg

OK8VNC5.jpg
Nice work buddy! I hope you enjoy them! It’s a great razor for sure!

Oh no! I picked the wrong one ...
It's not too late... or is it?

A small brown non nondescript box appeared with discrete labelling and no return address.
2x sets and a surprise tub of balm is a nice welcome to counter a bad run with my health as of late.

Look what I found on the kitchen table this afternoon....

DmfPFwl_d.jpg

I'm like a kid in a candy store or a pig in shit (good smelling shit of course)....
Thanks @todras for the gift and for the great smelling release....
Now I need to choose who goes first in tonight's SOTD - Best of three Rock, Paper, Scissors between left and right hand....

Grand society purchase received... and they are... KAIs :D (each box is only 180, so 20 (x5) loose packets to make it to 1000)
0ItTg5Sl.jpg

Also I got my order of SV soaps. Felce smells great. It's green to the point I wouldn't like to wear it, but more than happy to shave with it. (y)
9X0gfq8l.jpg

Grand society purchase received... and they are... KAIs :D (each box is only 180, so 20 (x5) loose packets to make it to 1000)
0ItTg5Sl.jpg

Also I got my order of SV soaps. Felce smells great. It's green to the point I wouldn't like to wear it, but more than happy to shave with it. (y)
9X0gfq8l.jpg
Only @Monsta_AU can give you the Grand society banner

Status
Not open for further replies.