May 2018 SHAVING Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2cz23hz.jpg
Magnificent....

Unobtainioum stock - Fantasia, Oatmeal Stout, Fig and Brown Sugar, Arctic Mango, Vanilla Oak, Forbidden Forest, Citrus Garden, Limone Dolce, Spiced Mahogany, Drogon Noir
New stock - Noir, Opus, Alpha
Balms - Vanilla Oak, Sweet Almond Milk

Said I'd share the love, black items I'm open to offers.
May change with a few of the others once I take stock...

100 Perma-Sharp blades from EBay. I paid around 26 bucks with postage.

I also got 60 Polsilvers from VSHOD.com a few days ago. I only paid for 50! There was also a few splash samples and soap samples from saponificio varesino.

I cannot recommend VSHOD enough for blades. Prices are reasonable, ships extremely quickly and both times now I have used them, they have thrown in extras. Last time I ordered a few different blades to try out, he threw in an almost equal amount of random blades.

The generosity of the vendors and produces of this community is something that will keep me wershaving for a ever and loyal to these guys.

I will always hold off purchases for an APR release. I will always get Polsilvers now from VSHOD. Top of the Chain will always be my go to for international purchases. If something is in stock at the stray whisker I'll grab it from there over other sites with cheaper shipping.

I also got 60 Polsilvers from VSHOD.com a few days ago. I only paid for 50! There was also a few splash samples and soap samples from saponificio varesino.

I cannot recommend VSHOD enough for blades. Prices are reasonable, ships extremely quickly and both times now I have used them, they have thrown in extras. Last time I ordered a few different blades to try out, he threw in an almost equal amount of random blades.

The generosity of the vendors and produces of this community is something that will keep me wershaving for a ever and loyal to these guys.

I will always hold off purchases for an APR release. I will always get Polsilvers now from VSHOD. Top of the Chain will always be my go to for international purchases. If something is in stock at the stray whisker I'll grab it from there over other sites with cheaper shipping.

I agree @LukehGee . The vendors on P&C are amazing.

Good to hear mate, supporting Aussie businesses where it is viable to do so is a great thing. Con, Vshod, etc - all of the aussie wet-shaving retailers wear a lot of cost and take a lot of risk stocking and shipping many of the items that they carry, especially the Artisan lines :)

I had never heard of these guys. Looking at their stuff I’m going to definitely get some blades from them. Thanks for the tip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.