MEL Melbourne Meet & Greet....

fruityasu

smashes all the likes
2018 Charity Auction Winner
High time for another catch up of the Melbourne Members....

Saturday 8th December @12:30 at The European Bier Cafe , 120 Exhibition Street Melbourne (cnr of Exhibition and Little Collins Street)

Calling out to our usual suspects like @tim33z , @Draco Noir , @StueyB , @Ginge , @Osman , @Anthony , @Young Buck , @Ckoerntjes , @possumbelly , @58RW , @Normie , @Volare , @silver , @Flash , @J.Mac , @Rabid Badger , @Laurens , @PMS79, @King of Authentic Shave , @Aaron , @Psmith , @Clint , @Clarky , @Scallywag , @radmit, @saku39 , @Dom , @markxbeesley , @Mong. , @DrDalton

Did I leave anyone out? Hey, anyone else close to Melbourne that I neglected to mention please jump on board!

Great opportunity to mix and mingle with some of the very finest in this community. Bring along things you want to show off or trade.

Please express your interest in this thread.

Pat

As per @todras post on the 2018 P&C AP Reserve Festivus Aftershave Splash people need to respond to this thread and confirm that they wish to receive a bottle of the splash, and that they will attend the meetup. As noted in @todras kind offer, the gift is conditional upon attendance of the meetup. First in best dressed Gents (and Ladies) only 5 bottles available per State....
Big thanks to @todras and AP Reserve for the generous gift....

@fruityasu, as I said I am keen for a Melb meetup. However, that is my daughter's 5th birthday weekend.

Not sure it would go down too well with Mrs Rabid Badger and Daughter Rabid Badger if Dad weren't there. If there is a splash leftover (highly unlikely) can I be first reserve. I am happy to pay for postage or any other costs. Thanks also to @todras for this super generous offer.

@fruityasu, as I said I am keen for a Melb meetup. However, that is my daughter's 5th birthday weekend.

Not sure it would go down too well with Mrs Rabid Badger and Daughter Rabid Badger if Dad weren't there. If there is a splash leftover (highly unlikely) can I be first reserve. I am happy to pay for postage or any other costs. Thanks also to @todras for this super generous offer.

Hey there @Rabid Badger....Absolutely you gotta be there for Daughters Birthday....

Happy to move to another day - how about members throw out suitable dates and we go from there....🤓🤓🤓

I’m okay with any date I reckon and not fussed what time too. I’ll just work some Christmas shopping around the chosen date in the city.

Work a rotating roster so you boys name the date and I'll see how we go. Can do the current date but if works for others to move the. So be it.

I like the 8th, as I’m pretty sure I’ll be left to my own devices that weekend so a trip to Melb might be on the cards.

I will have to see if the stars align in my favour or something like that.

Hi Team Melbourne....
Thus far we have the following takers for a Melb meet and eligible for one of the five free Festivus Aftershaves generously donated by @todras....

@tim33z
@fruityasu
@Rabid Badger
@Ckoerntjes
@Callum

One of the conditions to claiming your free Festivus Aftershave gift is attending the Melbourne meetup....

Is Saturday 15th of December @12:30ish suitable to all....

Last edited: