MEL Melbourne meetup in April

Lifes a Peach

...or a mango. But definitely a fruit.
2016 Sabbatical
Charity Auction Team
Been a while so it's high time for another meeting of the Melbourne Compadres.

Just an expression of interest around the dates and then I'll firm things up once we get on board.

Proposing Sunday 3rd or 10th April at a CBD venue commencing 12:30. I'll release venue details, etc once we get the numbers.

Our last 2 events were smashing successes so I hope to see as many of you as possible.

Calling out to our usual suspects like @Draco Noir , @StueyB , @Ginge , @Osman , @Anthony , @Young Buck , and @possumbelly as well as @Bobby , @shavetheman , @Nightguard (especially this guy!), and @Mong.

We'd especially love to see some our newer Melbourne members @FatBoy58 , @silver , @Flash , @J.Mac , @Normie , @Laurens , @Volare , @PMS79 , @King of Authentic Shave , @Aaron , @Psmith , @Clint , @Clarky , @Scallywag , @radmit

Did I leave anyone out? I hope not. Hey, anyone else close to Melbourne that I neglected to mention please jump on board!

Great opportunity to mix and mingle with some of the very finest in this community.

Please express your interest in this thread.

It was great fun last time I encourage all those that attended to come along and it would be great to see some of the new members. I am looking forward to it.

Wow! There's a *few* Melbournites around here aren't there?!

I'll be in Japan during that period, hence my question about kamisori blades! See if I can find some there. Have fun! I'll try to make it for the next one. Would be keen!

I hope to be in Melbourne around this time,if I am there,I would love to attend.
SWMBO would be happy to lose me for an afternoon,as long as I don't play with anything sharp

Unfortunately will be back at sea for the whole of April will be thinking of you enjoy and have a great day