MEL Melbourne meetup in April

Update: Date & Venue

Date: 10 April @ 12:30pm
Venue: The European Bier Cafe, 120 Exhibition Street, Melbourne (closest station, Parliament Station)

pvaHZdp.png

So far we have confirmation from @Young Buck , @FatBoy58 , @Volare , @Nightguard (hopefully), @Normie , @Osman , @Draco Noir , and @tullfan (fingers crossed).

We'd love to see more so don't be shy and join us for a nice lunch and a beer. Plenty of laughs thrown in for free!

Don't forget the mystery prize for one lucky punter!

Damn I must make it. I do want to get an idea of the I colonial scent. I'll try to make it!
I'd be careful for what you wish for...

Unfortunately I cannot make it.My daughter had to go to Perth for her job and we are babysitting.She did not say it but she does not trust her husband,she thinks the baby will be fed a diet of pizza and beer(what's wrong with that?)
Have a great day and I hope it will be as enjoyable as the Sydney meeting.
On the other hand the Granddaughter,who is 12 months is really gorgous and we love having her,my wife has already been out shopping...

Love to make it but think I'm out. Basically, as with everything in my life now, it all depends on which activity I'm chauffeuring the kids to.

Would love to come, especially as I know the mystery prize is @borked's toggle.

We should do a satellite conference thing

For those driving in just a note unless you hear of something even better there is a Greenco Car Park on the corner of MacKenzie Street & Victoria Street just around the corner fron Mantra on the Park that offers flat rate parking for $6.00 on weekends

Sorry, my clearly ill judged attempt at humour. (makes mental note to add windy face emoji next time)

Yeah, hard to get the comic timing right online :)

I was actually only thinking a one-on-one connection between the MEL and ADL meet-up since they are at the same time :oops:

Today I am going to check in with the venue and give them an idea on the numbers. Should have everything locked in. From the posts above the following will be in attendance.

@Young Buck , @Osman , @FatBoy58 and guest , @Draco Noir , @Volare , @Nightguard , @Normie , and yours truely. Did I leave out anyone?

@silver
- are you coming?

Are there any others who haven't put up their hands yet but would like to come?

Some more door prizes have been tipped in by some kind Melbourne members.

@alfredus - great idea with the video hook up. I'll be in touch.

I was actually only thinking a one-on-one connection between the MEL and ADL meet-up since they are at the same time :oops:

Zoom will do that :)