MEL Melbourne meetup in April

@Mark1966 Skype allows up to 10 users in a group video chat for free doesn't it?

Not that I will be looking in - that would be tantamount to watching shaving videos and we all know how wrong that is.

Today I am going to check in with the venue and give them an idea on the numbers. Should have everything locked in. From the posts above the following will be in attendance.

@Young Buck , @Osman , @FatBoy58 and guest , @Draco Noir , @Volare , @Nightguard , @Normie , and yours truely. Did I leave out anyone?

@silver
- are you coming?

Are there any others who haven't put up their hands yet but would like to come?

Some more door prizes have been tipped in by some kind Melbourne members.

@alfredus - great idea with the video hook up. I'll be in touch.
Apologies, I'll have to sit out for this one. Touching down from Tokyo the night before. Will make it to the next one!

I'm a no-show for this one too.
Life has a habit of getting in the way of things I'd rather be doing.

Hope it's a great day for you all

Looking forward to catching up with you guys today.

Bring in a few Show & Tell items like some unobtainium kit or interesting vintage gear.

What a great day guys. It was really a pleasure to meet @Normie, @Volare and @Nightguard at last, and great to see @FatBoy58 and @Young Buck and others again. Lots of good conversation, laughs and good food - does it get much better?

Special thanks @Lifes a Peach for organising it all, and thanks to everyone who came and made it such a successful day :)

Thanks guys for making this an enjoyable and thoroughly entertaining day. I echo @Draco Noir words that it was a pleasure to meet the guys who made their P&C meet up debut and the veterans. Looking forward to meeting the guys who unfortunately could not make it today.

@Normie took out the lucky door prizes; my thanks to the gents who put the package together.

MuCiBG5.jpg
PlwsuHM.jpg

Thanks guys for making this an enjoyable and thoroughly entertaining day. I echo @Draco Noir words that it was a pleasure to meet the guys who made their P&C meet up debut and the veterans. Looking forward to meeting the guys who unfortunately could not make it today.

@Normie took out the lucky door prizes; my thanks to the gents who put the package together.

MuCiBG5.jpg
PlwsuHM.jpg

OK, gotta ask about those pictures - is the relative scale of items fair dinkum?

That M7 Manchurian made the wee Scott look like a toy! It was really large! [emoji10]

Last edited by a moderator: