Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
OK so I'm cruising through my newsfeed on FB and see this picture -

10403351_932783946743361_246560677767087542_n.jpg

With the comment -

'Time is running short to enter our Grooming Kit Competition. Here is one of the leading entries, supplied by mighty_mike68, a very impressive collection it must be said. Think you can top it? Hashtag your pic #mensbiz to enter.'

WHAT!!!!!

Leading entry?

Impressive collection?

Would be considered a SLAP member around here huh @Pjotr ?

The deal is -

'Here at Men’s Biz, we love nothing more than a well thought out grooming kit. To that end, we are offering a $100 Men’s Biz voucher for the best grooming kit photo. Post a pic of your kit on Instagram and include the‪#‎mensbiz‬ hashtag for your chance to win. Selected entries will also be thumb-tacked to our noticeboards, propelling your bathroom sink to a potentially massive worldwide audience. Post your entry before 30/06/2015. Winner announced 03/07/2015.'

So sally forth P&C members, the bar seems to have been set VERY low ...

Mensbiz are finally getting into social media?! 'Bout time - but i'm afraid they're a little slow to the party...

Dunno about that. He made enough money with a small online business to buy a real shop in a trendy part of Melbourne.

It's the only real supplier of these sorts of products in the country. That's about to change.

The next 12 months will be interesting.

I'd be surprised if you don't know about it inside 3 months. The rest will be the two outlets fighting for market share.

What's an instant gram ?
Pfft, kids and their new fang dangled terms.
Why, back in my day, we used graphite and papyrus to convey a message, and that guy over there (haphazardly gestures in the direction of you know who) he grew up using a chisel and stone!
Kids, what would they know ?

Seriously, why only InstantBan ?

Why bother. If you've got a warehouse big enough to get your lot in the one photo, it's all over...

I did it in 10 Instagram posts in a short period of time and that still covered only some - but he will probably be so P@$$@ed as my spamming I will be eliminated !!!!

Come on guys - $100 voucher is in play!

Why would we mere mortals compete against the Australian branch of the Gillette Museum?

Because I think they might be peeved with me and you have a good shot!

In fact I'm pretty sure I will NOT win

See - I told you so!!!!

Men'sBiz Competition Winner

The winning stash is pictured above - you really should have entered guys ...
You didn't win but you impressed them. You must have only showed them a fraction of your collection otherwise they would have changed the rules to exclude Mr Aussie Gillette.

"Think you can top it?" These poor bastards obviously have no ideas with whom they are messing with.

Yeah I really could not resist that invitation could I ???

I just wish I could have seen their faces as they looked at their Instagram feed and the nice shots I posted started coming through !

They should be grateful I stopped with 9 ;)