Menthol in a Citrus based Aftershave

In a Summer, bright citrus Aftershave would you like ?

• Menthol in the aftershave itself

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No menthol in the aftershave but a 5ml bottle you can add to the aftershave for free

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The option of saying 'Menthol me up' when ordering the scent

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No menthol whatsoever, get that bloody menthol away from me, menthol not even once.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Ok, I have read the responses here and listened to what people like and their preferences which has been an education - particularly in regard to the ''Menth heads'' wow!

Because menthol is a subjective thing and I want to offer a baseline to get us all on the same page (more or less) what would you all say if I went with the same strength of Menthol that is in the Stirling range? -presuming of course you have used a mentholated stirling splash... the Stirling range is comprable to Dr Jon's - Hydra (non artic) which is Available in Australia btw.

Sounds very reasonable

Last edited by a moderator:
Stirling glacial?

My quantities are based on the option where you can have your bottle of splash (any bottle) mentholated by them, I don't use menthol myself (aside from Dr Jon Hydra) so I am not sure how much Glacial contains.

It is most likely that I will go with a shot of menthol on request option, there is no way jose I am mentholating the whole batch.

I have people testing various versions of the fragrance now, I am going with a circle of 10-15 friends to test this scent as the postage costs associated with the last testers was in excess of $130 which is something I just cannot afford.

Last edited:
I have people testing various versions of the fragrance now, I am going with a circle of 10-15 friends to test this scent as the postage costs associated with the last testers was in excess of $130 which is something I just cannot afford.

Absolutely