Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Good suggestion but I'll bow out this time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Already participating elsewhere

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Havachat45

Hi All,
I have taken the bit between my teeth and volunteered to organise the 'Movember 2016 Fundraising Get Together'
It will be a great opportunity for the local wet-shaving community to get together, in a social atmosphere, to support the great work that the Movember Foundation do.
Firstly, I would like some ideas as regards venues and let's try to keep them around central Birissy.
I'd also like feedback regarding making a Paste & Cut Movember Team - this would be Australia wide, of course, where everyone could help with fundraising - or we could have a State by State Fundraising Competition which would only help the cause.
Here is my page for those who would like to visit it - https://au.movember.com/mospace/3992893
Of course, all suggestions are welcome.

My wife would pay for me not to have a mo [emoji28].

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a look at my photo and you WILL see why SWMBO paid $20 to have it shaved off - fixed her - just got it coloured

Last edited:
Oh and yeah we should do a meet up, but I'll leave it to others to suggest a location as anything south of Aspley makes me nervous and crossing the river may give me nose bleeds.