Muhle R95 Rocca Birch Bark Appreciation Thread

Mühle Rocca Shaving Brush Birch Bark Silvertip
Mühle Rocca Birch Bark Razor
Mühle Rocca Shaving Brush & Safety Razor Stand

Thanks to Gifts & Care for 15% discount I have one sexy birch bark silvertip set in the post
Special mention to the ringleader @Mark1966 and his band of Rocca enablers @Razor Burn , @StratMan , @SpeedyPC , @rhodes96 , @tim33z , @Blackie , @RustyBlade
giphy.gif
200w.webp

its a beautiful set.. now u got me thinking I’m missing out dammit 😃

Mate! you and @Razor Burn would have to buy a set of each
That was my biggest fear with the birch bark, going the whole hog. I kept it minimalist all SS and no RAD issues.:)
I had the fear of "missing out" so went for it while I could
Head was saying SS and heart Birch. Decided I have satisfied RAD for now so looks and performance is ++++

Mühle Rocca Shaving Brush Birch Bark Silvertip
Mühle Rocca Birch Bark Razor
Mühle Rocca Shaving Brush & Safety Razor Stand

Thanks to Gifts & Care for 15% discount I have one sexy birch bark silvertip set in the post
Special mention to the ringleader @Mark1966 and his band of Rocca enablers @Razor Burn , @StratMan , @SpeedyPC , @rhodes96 , @tim33z , @Blackie , @RustyBlade
Lovely work and tempting for myself too.
But held off as I couldn't decide between the badger or synthetic Silver tip. Assume you went the badger?

Yeah mate, still can't get synth to lather like naturals.
I can get my lather so naturally dense and slick using synthetic without badger, looks like you still haven’t heard anything about the real secret of professional barber wet shaving method.

You’ll be able to search through google and YouTube, may your lather force be with you.

I can get my lather so naturally dense and slick using synthetic without badger, looks like you still haven’t heard anything about the real secret of professional barber wet shaving method.

You’ll be able to search through google and YouTube, may your lather force be with you.
Yeah still working on it :) A few proven soaps I am yet to master as well

Lovely work and tempting for myself too.
But held off as I couldn't decide between the badger or synthetic Silver tip. Assume you went the badger?
My sentiments exactly as undecided on which one I prefer and the size of knot is smaller than I like. A shame as the 15%b discount is very tempting but I've bookmarked it for a future purchase as it'll go nicely with my current brushes & R95 razor.
SUPER JEALOUS @Holiday!!! :jawdrop:

There are a few available from Italy on the Bay but not for the price G&C offered

"but not for the price G&C offered" - yep.

I'm blaming you ...

I am saying NO on the birch bark set

Damn Corruptors, somebody close the thread.:)
Attention to ALL birch bark lovers you know who you are, show hairy muppet your enabler powers and keep teasing him until he crack.