Muhle R95 Rocca Birch Bark Appreciation Thread

I didn't think the Rocca would be aggressive enough and still wanted to join in the hype. So I ordered this Muhle instead and safe to say not holding much hope this handle will wear well or hold up. Still love the Australian aspect of the Maleluca.

I reckon the handle should be fine. If it shows too much wear and tear, you can always stick some duct tape around it. Here we go: Mühle R9x Rocca Duct-Tape Appreciation Thread, anybody? :p

:):love::):love:(y)

50622177108_18167a07b6_c.jpg

50622177028_e244dfeb4a_c.jpg

50623020092_f8b2ef5e9b_c.jpg

Stop teasing me you spoiled brat, I don’t need a R95 in my bloody den :banghead::arghh:

YES YOU DO.. just so you know it feels amazing in the hand and very organic and did I tell you how beautiful it is? Of course not the pictures tell u that 😃

but what you don’t know is that it looks even better after it’s oiled up 👍

so I have all three and they all feel like a different razor in the hand but just deliver them same awesome shave

so glad I got them all.. only question is which blade to use tomorrow 🤔

thanks mate.. saw the news of lockdown ending and then the missus came in with this in her hand.. nice 👍
I was starting to get worried myself but happy it finally arrived!
I'm seriously tempted to get a replacement R94 as I enjoyed the loan one from @Errol and my oldman loves my original so no chance of getting that back... :(
Yes they all shave the same but each handle makes for a cool looking set... :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:
ROCCA IS KING!!!

YES YOU DO.. just so you know it feels amazing in the hand and very organic and did I tell you how beautiful it is? Of course not the pictures tell u that 😃

but what you don’t know is that it looks even better after it’s oiled up 👍

so I have all three and they all feel like a different razor in the hand but just deliver them same awesome shave

so glad I got them all.. only question is which blade to use tomorrow 🤔
giphy.gif

I’m very happy with my R94 and I don’t need a bloody R95.

Who would have thought that my original homage post would create 14 pages of love and adoration ...

Congrats @StratMan
And all for a razor that costs a third the price of a Wolfie and shaves better... :p
Enabler of 2020 Award goes to @Mark1966 (y)(y)(y)