Muhle R95 Rocca Birch Bark Appreciation Thread

A couple of things holding me back:
1. I just discovered a RAD pacifier in the Smart Helix Apollo Light and only on mild plate and 1st blade so plenty of mileage to go
2. Most comparisons mention R41 and JAWS both I found too aggressive for daily shaving
Is there any aggro in the Rocca V4 or all smooth efficiency?
Guess I will have to buy one to find out :)

all smooth efficiency with a polsilver, no nicks/cuts.. pleasure to use

A couple of things holding me back:
1. I just discovered a RAD pacifier in the Smart Helix Apollo Light and only on mild plate and 1st blade so plenty of mileage to go
2. Most comparisons mention R41 and JAWS both I found too aggressive for daily shaving
Is there any aggro in the Rocca V4 or all smooth efficiency?
Guess I will have to buy one to find out :)
I can only describe it as the smoothness of the R89 and efficiency of the R41 without the blade feel.
It'll bite if you're careless but super smooth for me WTG, XTG, ATG and left my face feeling BBS with major regrowth after 12 hours!
The only other DE to do this first time was the WR1 .61 gap SB but the Rocca is more efficient and 1/4 the price...
Will it replace the Helix - NO as that one shaves smooth/close but the Rocca would easily replace my R41, Timeless OC & Blackland Dart if I had to only keep one!

all smooth efficiency with a polsilver, no nicks/cuts.. pleasure to use
+1 for Wizamet as the only time it bit was when I was being sloppy and even then it wasn't like the R41.
Muhle have nailed this thing and I feel like an idiot for not trying it earlier!

Hopefully today directly to the parcel locker, pick up tomorrow :happy:

IF, not looks like either Monday or Tuesday :shifty:
Any further progress regarding having the V3 replaced @SpeedyPC or are connaught shaving still refusing to assist?

+1 for Wizamet as the only time it bit was when I was being sloppy and even then it wasn't like the R41.
Muhle have nailed this thing and I feel like an idiot for not trying it earlier!

awesome hey.. first few shaves was with a wizamet, amazing shave's.. tried the nacet last night, shave was close but not as smooth.. mind you though i have never really gotten along with nacets for some reason although some love them.

feathers on the other hand i do like, so tonight (with my new stainless version) will give the feather one go.. if again it isnt as pleasant will just continue to use my wizamet/polsilvers.. have around 600 blades so should last a while :)

ahh.. not so speedy then hey ;)
I’m still bloody exercising very hard.

giphy.gif

awesome hey.. first few shaves was with a wizamet, amazing shave's.. tried the nacet last night, shave was close but not as smooth.. mind you though i have never really gotten along with nacets for some reason although some love them.

feathers on the other hand i do like, so tonight (with my new stainless version) will give the feather one go.. if again it isnt as pleasant will just continue to use my wizamet/polsilvers.. have around 600 blades so should last a while :)
yeah I was hoping to trial the sharper blades to see how it compares with efficiency but so far the Wizamet has been such a pleasure and the blade lasts ages.
I didn't notice any griping issues this morning and hope B&B end up getting the birch bark version as the handle looks super sexy!

While on the subject of earlier Roccas, does anyone have a V1 they would like to move on. It is the missing piece, not that I’ve tried over hard to find one either.