MWF

Rami

2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Anyone can recommend a good source for that soap? I would like to try a sample.

Also I like my soap not to have any oily residue after a pass. It interferes with my straight shaving too much. Would this do that?

Last edited:
You can get a full puck shipped for about $13 from connaught shaving...And it'll last forever!

Not sure what you mean by oily residue but mwf is one soap that doesn't leave my skin greasy after my shave so perhaps that helps to answer your question.

You can get a full puck shipped for about $13 from connaught shaving...And it'll last forever!

Not sure what you mean by oily residue but mwf is one soap that doesn't leave my skin greasy after my shave so perhaps that helps to answer your question.
That's cheap

Thanks mate. I am trying a one puck in one puck out deal at the moment. So trying to limit to samples at this stage. I use straights so when I try to stretch my skin some soaps result in slippage. The skin is too slippery, other soaps result in a hydrated skin that I can stretch anyway.

I use straights so when I try to stretch my skin some soaps result in slippage. The skin is too slippery, other soaps result in a hydrated skin that I can stretch anyway.
You can correct me on this, but I believe some call this "ghost lather". It's the residue slipperiness of some soaps that's present after a pass. Others may simply call it a slick, well-hydrated lather.

Without meaning to take over this th thread...is the MWF puck a fairly standard size? I.e could i be a TA and save a few $$ by just buying the soap refill and use another soaps empty tub when it runs out?

You can correct me on this, but I believe some call this "ghost lather". It's the residue slipperiness of some soaps that's present after a pass. Others may simply call it a slick, well-hydrated lather.

I get why this would be useful for a de (or more experienced sr shavers). But for me it makes it hard to get a good grip.

Without meaning to take over this th thread...is the MWF puck a fairly standard size? I.e could i be a TA and save a few $$ by just buying the soap refill and use another soaps empty tub when it runs out?

My current plan is to buy refill pucks and grate and press into containers from the dollar shop. It defeats the purpose for you to get a container if you end up not liking the soap.

I used to have the ceramic dish but I was always too scared that it would slip and shatter and also, the walls were too low and it was a messy load.

I went through a lot of containers and the main one I used was a round container that originally contained a watch (yes, a metal watch container)...but that started to rust and it occurred to me that a Soap Commander container would be ideal since it's double walled plastic with very high walls and I was right. I got a SC soap in a trade and shifted the SC soap to another container and put a brand new MWF puck in the SC container and it's by far the most awesome container for MWF!!