My birthday is on the 12th, so...

gillettedeguy

My birthday is on the 12th, so.... I decided to get another modern double edge safety razor in my collection- and I found an all 5 star review on the Rockwell 6S (?) Adjustable razor which is the one I want. If you are interested, I will post my thoughts on the razor when I get it after I order it.

UPDATE: After doing some looking around I found the 2C adjustable razor for a much more affordable price. I guess I'll go with the 2C first and get used to using the base plates then get the 6C when I can.

UPDATE: After doing some looking around I found the 2C adjustable razor for a much more affordable price. I guess I'll go with the 2C first and get used to using the base plates then get the 6C when I can.
I’d pay the difference to get all plates from the start so you won’t be disappointed in the razor, if for example you don’t get along with the 2 plates included in the 2C. You might prefer the 5 or 6 plates but wouldn’t know. Of course ymmv though.

I’d pay the difference to get all plates from the start so you won’t be disappointed in the razor, if for example you don’t get along with the 2 plates included in the 2C. You might prefer the 5 or 6 plates but wouldn’t know. Of course ymmv though.
Yeah, I see what you're saying.

I concur with @tim33z . You can't go wrong with the 6C.