My new razors

So I picked up some new razors that were in my family for at least grandfather and great grandfather. Possible one more generation before for some.
All bengall and blue wonder. Will load up some pics soon. Five are still in the original boxes
giphy.gif

Looking forward to seeing some pictures soon

Hi @PapaDooks - do you shave with a straight yourself? That is a nice collection of "true" shaving gear. If you cannot hone, there are a couple of us on the forum that can help. @Pbgoose is just along the track from you.

Steve

i do use em myself yes but yeah i can't hone and been looking for a new hone guy. i'm hoping to get some of these into my rotation and use them.
It’s never too late to learn how to hone your straight razor, it’s a matter of who is willing to teach and show you how to do it properly face to face, otherwise you don’t want to screw up the straight razors too soon.

i have tried honing in the past but at the time was easier for me to send them down to Mark in sydney then it was to collect all the different grade stones needed to do it right