Mystic Waters Scent Strength

Sxot

Artisan Producer
So I ordered three soaps and received four samples in addition.
Now, the scent on the three soaps is good and strong, just how I like it but the samples, are barely there!

Did I just get lucky ordering three strong scents as I know it is often the case strength varies between scents?
Or is a sample, as big as it is, just not a good indicator of scent strength?

TIA

Samples suck for this very reason, unless they are very fresh the scent just seems to dissipate very quickly.

Samples suck for this very reason, unless they are very fresh the scent just seems to dissipate very quickly.
I went on a sample binge a few months back and found this to be true. Some were fine but multiple samples had no scent whatsoever. They are good for understanding performance but scent is hit and miss.

Okay, well that's good then. In fact one or two samples I could barely smell any scent but my nose doesn't do subtle. Samples then are good for testing soap lather, but not scent. Michelle is so approachable, I could now I think about it send her an email asking her to rate the scent strength in comparison with the ones I have.

Lack of scent is my #1 disappointment with soaps. I'm considering trying the sudsy soapery citrus and bay but read it is subtle..