Name our new soap - for a chance to Win a free tub.

Not serious, as I'm sitting at Dohar airport and have hours to kill - so please take it with a grain of salt:

New Spice
Alfredus 2nd Choice

:D :D :D

So you are going to do something old, or classic?
something common in the past no longer available?
So what about Thylacine? It should not be very floral.... to carry this honored name!!! Nothing comon or similar, as it was the last large carnivore marsupial of australia....
Was a disgrace to lost it, but it could be remained (and maybe some peolpe realixe that it ever existed) in a good soap!

That's my 5 penys (yeah, I will buy it whatever the name is)

I know that not make sense as the name should be "nautical", so I leave it for next future, just in case...

best
Fer

We need to get an admin here and quick!

It appears that the Private Messaging system is not working as I can see everyone's PM'd suggestions.....

I think that ship has sailed Nick ;) [boom tish]

Anyway, my very clever suggestion via PM has a greater chance of winning now :)

The next Squadron release is ready to go.....except - it doesn't have a name!

I often get suggestions from people for future soaps, so thought I'd open this one up to everyone.

Enter as many times as you like, send them via email - or, just for the P&C members, I'll also accept them via private message on the forum.

Entries close 2359h Australian Central Standard Time - 08th October 2017.

"The Bosuns call"
Which was the whistle used to relay orders and signify the changing of the watch.

"The guts watch"
The watch between the hours of 12-4

"Homeward bounder"
The act of increasing the ships engines speed without the bridge knowing to get home faster

"Gangway trick"
To man the ships gangway to greet visitors and officers as they embark the ship

"Pipe down"
To be quiet / stand down the day hands for the day

@SchoolForAnts im a current serving member of the Royal Australian navy and we have saying for everything. What's the theme you're trying to put across?
Have you got a label design I could check out and then may be able to give you something that relates directly to the design?

pm me if your interested mate always happy to have a chat

Don't drop the soap?
Oh, and I have your image for it
8qal3.jpg

PS Vote Yes

Last edited:
But seriously,
Torpedo
Shore leave
Nightwatch
Muster
Ships log

Last edited:
Not sure about you guys but there are two meanings of 'golden rivet' that I know of and the first one is sending one on an endless search or get them to inspect something they don't want to. The second involves an action that a sailor could explain.