New Karve on the way (damn rabbit hole)...

nav1

Active Member from afar
2018 Sabbatical Fail
I wish the patina on mine would hurry up a little. I just give it a wipe down after use but I don't disassemble it as I really don't mind water spot patina between the base and cap, I just want the outside to be even.

What a killer razor though! It's going to make it difficult for me to love the RRGC.84, Fine Marvel and the Leaf razor I have on the way.

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
I wish the patina on mine would hurry up a little. I just give it a wipe down after use but I don't disassemble it as I really don't mind water spot patina between the base and cap, I just want the outside to be even.

What a killer razor though! It's going to make it difficult for me to love the RRGC.84, Fine Marvel and the Leaf razor I have on the way.
Sounds like you’re suffering from a very difficult RAD, I hope you’ve managed to cut down on your razor collection in your den, otherwise your wife will kill you if she finds out how many RAD you’ve got in your den.

May the RAD force be with you.

nav1

Active Member from afar
2018 Sabbatical Fail
Sounds like you’re suffering from a very difficult RAD, I hope you’ve managed to cut down on your razor collection in your den, otherwise your wife will kill you if she finds out how many RAD you’ve got in your den.

May the RAD force be with you.
Oh no, it's all good Speedy.
My wife is very supportive of my hobby as it's not much out of control.

I have a total of about 10 razors, including the 3 new ones on the way.

I'm no longer buying any soaps as I'm very satisfied with the variety my existing 120 give me.

Brushes are something I'm still enjoying expanding on but that will slow down now as I reach my own threshold.

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Oh no, it's all good Speedy.
My wife is very supportive of my hobby as it's not much out of control.

I have a total of about 10 razors, including the 3 new ones on the way.

I'm no longer buying any soaps as I'm very satisfied with the variety my existing 120 give me.

Brushes are something I'm still enjoying expanding on but that will slow down now as I reach my own threshold.
I think you’re going to need MOAR!! vintage blades, instead of using modern blades in your den. Before you’ve got enough supplies, until you’ve reached the end of life.

nav1

Active Member from afar
2018 Sabbatical Fail
I think you’re going to need MOAR!! vintage blades, instead of using modern blades in your den. Before you’ve got enough supplies, until you’ve reached the end of life.
Haha
I think the 7000 Polsilvers are plenty for me.
I tried many vintage blades but nothing was better than my Polsilvers...the Gillette spoiler was excellent but since I couldn't stock up on thousands of them, I lost interest.

Don't let that photo fool you. That Parina look is more from the iPhone filter

nav1

Active Member from afar
2018 Sabbatical Fail
Don't let that photo fool you. That Parina look is more from the iPhone filter
Oh haha, fair enough.
It's like when my sis in law always takes photos with a filter on her iPhone and makes it look like I have lipstick on!
Now she's banned from using any filters when I'm in the photo! :D