New Karve on the way (damn rabbit hole)...

Doesn’t say anything on the website for me to place a preorder on the Karve SS, so I don’t missed out
I know. What do you bet that he releases it in an ungodly hour of the night and we all miss out.

I know. What do you bet that he releases it in an ungodly hour of the night and we all miss out.
That’s why I hate to stay up until 2am in morning to meet the US time frame for a bloody SS Karve RAD very badly

Otherwise I might as well

giphy.gif

So. What do you guys think of the new3.25 inch handle

I wish the patina on mine would hurry up a little. I just give it a wipe down after use but I don't disassemble it as I really don't mind water spot patina between the base and cap, I just want the outside to be even.

What a killer razor though! It's going to make it difficult for me to love the RRGC.84, Fine Marvel and the Leaf razor I have on the way.

I wish the patina on mine would hurry up a little. I just give it a wipe down after use but I don't disassemble it as I really don't mind water spot patina between the base and cap, I just want the outside to be even.

What a killer razor though! It's going to make it difficult for me to love the RRGC.84, Fine Marvel and the Leaf razor I have on the way.
Sounds like you’re suffering from a very difficult RAD, I hope you’ve managed to cut down on your razor collection in your den, otherwise your wife will kill you if she finds out how many RAD you’ve got in your den.

May the RAD force be with you.

Sounds like you’re suffering from a very difficult RAD, I hope you’ve managed to cut down on your razor collection in your den, otherwise your wife will kill you if she finds out how many RAD you’ve got in your den.

May the RAD force be with you.

Oh no, it's all good Speedy.
My wife is very supportive of my hobby as it's not much out of control.

I have a total of about 10 razors, including the 3 new ones on the way.

I'm no longer buying any soaps as I'm very satisfied with the variety my existing 120 give me.

Brushes are something I'm still enjoying expanding on but that will slow down now as I reach my own threshold.

Oh no, it's all good Speedy.
My wife is very supportive of my hobby as it's not much out of control.

I have a total of about 10 razors, including the 3 new ones on the way.

I'm no longer buying any soaps as I'm very satisfied with the variety my existing 120 give me.

Brushes are something I'm still enjoying expanding on but that will slow down now as I reach my own threshold.
I think you’re going to need MOAR!! vintage blades, instead of using modern blades in your den. Before you’ve got enough supplies, until you’ve reached the end of life.

I think you’re going to need MOAR!! vintage blades, instead of using modern blades in your den. Before you’ve got enough supplies, until you’ve reached the end of life.

Haha
I think the 7000 Polsilvers are plenty for me.
I tried many vintage blades but nothing was better than my Polsilvers...the Gillette spoiler was excellent but since I couldn't stock up on thousands of them, I lost interest.

Don't let that photo fool you. That Parina look is more from the iPhone filter

Don't let that photo fool you. That Parina look is more from the iPhone filter

Oh haha, fair enough.
It's like when my sis in law always takes photos with a filter on her iPhone and makes it look like I have lipstick on!
Now she's banned from using any filters when I'm in the photo! :D

I’ve had two shaves with my Karve / C plate. Absolutely love it. My favourite in the den. Used a feather, but will dial back to a Nacet next.

I’ve just ordered the B & D plates to make sure I have my bases covered (well that’s what I’m telling myself).