New Look

Glad you do Steve, please check out the dark version also. You can select it by going to the 'P&C Light' link in the top left of the footer (lighter grey section). It has a nice 'glow' effect and a different post layout too.

Very happy with the dark version (y)

Have been using the "old" dark version, and the new one is even nicer on the eyes...

I much prefer the lighter version and the new look is very fresh and crisp looking.

Big improvement @Monsta_AU - thanks for the effort!:wtf:
I like the extra emoticons too:zombie::zombie:

Just what the world needs, more fucking emoticons...
@Drubbing
5FaeP5b.jpg

I think more pork chops would be worse...
When can I finally like a post more than once:D:D:D

On a more serious note: I just checked the new emoticons in the dark mode

The following ones have a black space in the emoticon window bellow the editor and also don't show up in the editor window:
:cat::happy::mask::bookworm::playful::blackalien::chicken::singing::bag::angelic::cigar::doctor::writer::shame::smuggrin::bucktooth::penguin::beaver::cow::turtle::hurting::panda::bear::vomit::pigeon:
I can also not see them in the preview function...and when I reply...

...I can't see them in my own post

...and can't see them in the light mode either

But they are here:
Code:
[QUOTE="alfredus, post: 91690, member: 1283"]When can I finally like a post more than once:D:D:D

The following ones have a black space in the emoticon window bellow the editor and also don't show up in the editor window:
:cat::happy::mask::bookworm::playful::blackalien::chicken::singing::bag::angelic::cigar::doctor::writer::shame::smuggrin::bucktooth::penguin::beaver::cow::turtle::hurting::panda::bear::vomit::pigeon:
I can also not see them in the preview function...and when I reply...[/QUOTE]

Just what the world needs, more fucking emoticons...
Does someone need a comforting hug?
No, I'm not offering, yet you sound a bit upset at the lack of emoticon choice.

I can also not see them in the preview function...and when I reply...

That's because the import screwed up and I need to edit them all first. I got sick of the back-end edits so left them for the time being.

I will add them in again and then remove the ones from the pack which I don't want. All in good time.

We have "/s" - why did we need more emoticons?

I don't think the speedster needs any more encouragement tbh ;)

Although banning repetitious use of gif's might be a nice idea for a bit of a break...

But they are here:
Code:
[QUOTE="alfredus, post: 91690, member: 1283"]When can I finally like a post more than once:D:D:D

I can also not see them in the preview function...and when I reply...[/QUOTE]

Easy there, HAL. Some of us are at work. :smuggrin:

Easy there, HAL. Some of us are at work. :smuggrin:
I posted that yesterday at 10:30pm Adelaide time - you still work at 11pm in Sydney :cry::cry::cry: