New member from the U.K

Hello my name is: Charles from the U.K.

My interests are anything related to Wet shaving: SAD for Shaving Brushes & DE Razors.

Thank you for having me.

Charles U.K

Hi Charles. Welcome to Paste and Cut.

You didn't recently become a grandfather, did you?

Hello and welcome,

You may not be aware, but there is a membership fee for UK members joining this site. You must send me a crate of the wonderful Ingrams shave cream. Off you go to your nearest Boots and start buying!

:cheesy:

..........My interests are anything related to Wet shaving: SAD for Shaving Brushes & DE Razors..........

We've got one of them (Mark1966). He's got every Gillette DE ever produced and the biggest collection of butterscotch brushes this side of the equator. The dollar's dropping a lot so you could well get lucky as he sells things off on a regular basis.

Hello and welcome,

You may not be aware, but there is a membership fee for UK members joining this site. You must send me a crate of the wonderful Ingrams shave cream. Off you go to your nearest Boots and start buying!

Boots don't sell it (at least I'm pretty sure they don't)... He'll need to go to Superdrug ;-)

Hi Charles. Welcome to Paste and Cut.

You didn't recently become a grandfather, did you?

That's for me too know !!! and for you to guess. Thank you for a warm welcome.

Hello and welcome Charles.

Hello and welcome,

Welcome mate!

Welcome mate!

Thank you for a warm welcome.

Charles U.K

Last edited by a moderator: