New Pearl Blaze

neongas

Pearl are releasing a new CNC brass razor which I have to say is actually decently attractive. This could be their Rocca/3one6.
01-scaled.jpg
04.jpg

Untitled.jpg

https://pearlshaving.in/product/pearl-blaze-double-edge-safety-razor-100-brass-metal/

I bought the one with the reversible bottom plate. The blade tab overhang is minimal (1 mm at most) and it is only on one side. The rest of the razor is immaculate and as long as it shaves great then I’ll keep it.
Could be good.
I like the handle, so if the razor is no good then at least the handle is fine.
Interesting that the baseplate has a 'pointy' bar each side that the blade sits down on.
Please buy one and let us know how it shaves.

Your turn to take one for the team

Gee @Errol...I'm trying hard to downsize (need to find room for maybe a Flexi though).
Don't think I can squirrel away 'another' razor just yet.
When I'm down to just 3 then 'maybe'...but then I need more space to store the thing.
May have to look for more space in my tiny wee little minuscule garage (yeah, it's not big).

Price as converted is about AUD55.00. Assuming added 15% more to landed Oz price (comparing listed price of Flexi on Pearl Website and Artisanarcade), compared to equivalent zinc alloy razors from EJ, Merkur and Muhle this is strong value. As long as it shaves well. The handle is too long for my liking at 98mm, but then again I really enjoyed the Krona and its long handle.