New soap

Given that you have the credit at beard and blade I would probably go with B&M Seville or Noble Otter Barrbarr, Orbit, Neon Sun, Logbook or Monarch. From the ones I tested these are the ones I prefer the most but they are all pretty decent. I even enjoy the Bare (unscented) a lot myself.

Muhle isn't the worst but its definitely not up there with B&M and Noble Otter and since you are straight shaving its best to get a good slick soap. The last think you want on a straight or shavette is for your blade to skip. Obviously any soap is going to be terrible if you do not hydrate it but in my experience Muhle just does not measure up. I don't mind using it from time to time but I should also mention that it is much smaller than you would imagine so the dish isn't very useful outside of the small puck of soap you get from Muhle.
Thank you for your advice. At the moment I am the closest to B&M Seville.
And I was thinking how big is Mule dish and now I have an answer. Mule is out of question now👍🏻

My favourite out of them is B&M, followed by P&B.

Be careful with Spitfire though, it's one of my all time favourite scents and it is for many others here, but it's also a scent that can be very polarising as, it's unlike anything else on the market so you'll either love it absolutely hate it.

P&B's Imperial Rum is fantastic.

If you go Noble Otter Do Not buy Batters Up, it's absolutely awful.

A belated vote for Noble Otter here. Hamami and Rawr. And there's nothing wrong with P&B, it's great stuff: Albion, Imperial Rum and Trafalgar.

Be careful with Spitfire though, it's one of my all time favourite scents and it is for many others here, but it's also a scent that can be very polarising as, it's unlike anything else on the market so you'll either love it absolutely hate it.

A belated vote for Noble Otter here. Hamami and Rawr. And there's nothing wrong with P&B, it's great stuff: Albion, Imperial Rum and Trafalgar.
Thank you Guys. I will take it into consideration with the next purchase as this order is already closed. Bought B&M Seville👍🏻

Quick update.
B&M Seville got delivered today. My observations:

1. This is my first US made soap and the scent is much, much stronger than anything I have used. I like the scent thou.
2. The soap is great. Very nice leather. Also quite thirsty, take a lot of water to be well hydrated. Performance is very good👍🏻.

I like it a lot. Thank you guys with helping me with my decision.

PS
Seeing lots of you guys using witch hazel I have ordered some as well. I like it a lot as well👍🏻

Yeah P&B is great with Imperial Bay Rum a fantastic scent and Spitfire has grown on me... Only issue is the consitency as they need to follow Stirling and provide a larger tub as the quantity doesn't last for the asking price.

I love Noble Otters graphics yet haven't tried the soap myself and the one B&M soap I tried was good.

I love Noble Otters graphics yet haven't tried the soap myself

giphy.gif