No Customer Service = Lost Customer!

Bucephalus

A particular Australian "shave shop" has advertised a product in which I am interested. However, I have two questions I wish answered before I commit to purchase or otherwise.

I selected "Contact" and submitted my questions; TWICE in the space of one week :mad: . What use, to a customer, is a "Contact" button, when the vendor does not reply. No business from me and my money will be spent elsewhere!

Does "shave shop" mean Shaver Shop?

If so...don't expect a response any time soon!!

They are closing down?

I notice retailers who sell stock standard stuff find it difficult to survive in Australia given international sellers are cheaper even with exchange rate.

TSW sells stuff that is unique and not easily available. No wonder they are doing so well.

Nope, not TSW, "Shave Shed"
Yah, I was saying shave shed is closing down and this doesn't surprise me as they sell standard brands. Himage also closed down, I suspect for the same reason.

TSW sells all the hard to get stuff so they are having good success.

A particular Australian "shave shop" has advertised a product in which I am interested. However, I have two questions I wish answered before I commit to purchase or otherwise.

I selected "Contact" and submitted my questions; TWICE in the space of one week :mad: . What use, to a customer, is a "Contact" button, when the vendor does not reply. No business from me and my money will be spent elsewhere!

While many vendors are very, very responsive i.e. @shavetheman and his The Stray Whisker I have also found that some of them are less than satisfactory or more honestly bloody hopeless with customer support. Most take a long time to respond if at all.

It's often much quicker to google, search the forums or post the question here - we have a very wide range of experienced members who have been wet-shaving for many years and who buy insane amounts and variety of products, my bet is that you will get the answer from one of us fairly quickly :)

True, as long as it's not something like returns policy or vendor specific

Last edited: