No longer NEW but now OLD Kickstarter from Rockwell - Model T Adjustable

bugger, must have missed that part as I was half asleep and didn't read the full option
Option 2: "New colors and finishes (this does not include new materials)."

Seems like you can always click the link again for another response!

Option 2: "New colors and finishes (this does not include new materials)."

Seems like you can always click the link again for another response!

Yes but then I added Rhodium or Stainless Steel in the comment box for other options to consider :)

Yes but then I added Rhodium or Stainless Steel in the comment box for other options to consider :)
Me too.
But -strictly speaking- the Rhodium is a "finish" and the stainless steel is a new material. I do wish they at least had it as an option so it could be addressed properly. If it's not cost effective for them then they ought to consider it and then inform us.

Me too.
But -strictly speaking- the Rhodium is a "finish" and the stainless steel is a new material. I do wish they at least had it as an option so it could be addressed properly. If it's not cost effective for them then they ought to consider it and then inform us.

And the more who comment etc the more likely they are to do so :)

BTW - SurveyMonkey (the platform they are using for the survey, and the free version by the looks of it) records IP addresses as the unique identifier for responses and from memory you can delete duplicates. Of course my work connection has a different IP address to my home one ...

A
And the more who comment etc the more likely they are to do so :)

BTW - SurveyMonkey (the platform they are using for the survey, and the free version by the looks of it) records IP addresses as the unique identifier for responses and from memory you can delete duplicates. Of course my work connection has a different IP address to my home one ...
And if you reply from your mobile on the mobile data connection, yet another IP address!

Last edited:
Anyone who missed out on the Kickstarter campaign but is still interested in pre-ordering a Rockwell Model T can still do so through Indiegogo for the next month!

Pre-Order Special! You'll receive 1 Rockwell Model T and 100 Rockwell Blades (good for about 2 years of shaves!) Free US, Canada, and EU shipping. Please see Shipping Chart or FAQ for more information see link below

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rockwell-model-t-razor-blades-shaving-perfected#/

Digging this one back up to ask;

Give the existance of the Murker Progress, how can Rockwell claim;
No one currently manufactures an easy to use, one piece, twist to open, adjustable razor.

@Sxot unless you're referring to a razor call Merkur Vision which is very similar to a Rockwell Model T
merkur_vision1.jpg

Last edited:
Damn...I really, really regret not getting in on the Model T !!

Oh well, the 6S is treating me very nicely indeed! Daily BBS with total comfort...what more could I ask for (apart from a gunmetal 6S!!).

"New finishes available - Space Grey (pictured in the initial campaign), Classic Chrome, and (my personal favourite) Gunmetal."

I am kind of partial to the gunmetal as well :)
e3c95f442858e65d94c4c017c3938284_original.png
I am a sucker with black razors, like my Standard and iKon B1 Slant and Slant handle.

I'm going to scan kickstarter on a weekly basis for new shaving projects. Sad I missed this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to scan kickstarter on a weekly basis for new shaving projects. Sad I missed this one.

Seems to be a new one on that sort of cycle!

Hey - Happy shaving :)

Last edited by a moderator: