No longer NEW but now OLD Kickstarter from Rockwell - Model T Adjustable

So who's up for a nice Revamped "AS NEW" Gillette FatBoy :) then...............................pretty eh and it won't fall apart

202075759933_1.jpg

So listen lads I got 400 Gillette Fat Boys all in mint condition and the bonus is they work perfectly. in fact have done so for over 50+ years & I can get them out to you mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let's see with testing, engineering, mmmmmmmmm maybe 2 days well better than 3 years in it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Eh @SpeedyPC put you down for say 5 :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

So listen lads I got 400 Gillette Fat Boys all in mint condition and the bonus is they work perfectly. in fact have done so for over 50+ years & I can get them out to you mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let's see with testing, engineering, mmmmmmmmm maybe 2 days well better than 3 years in it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Eh @SpeedyPC put you down for say 5 :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I'm sure you're joking... But, me still wanty!

IObkfIt.jpg

Welcome to my ignore list, Troll!

But for true, FB Is a moderate razor at best

I got in on the model T at $99 just days before the price doubled!

I'm happy to wait as long as needed for them to sort out all the issues.

If it can match my 6S, it will replace it as my favorite razor!!

But coming in at the end, I'll probably get mine fulfilled last!!

I don't quite understand the comparisons of the model T to vintage Gillette razors (I'm not referring to just @58RW, but all the forums generally. I'm not singling you out mate).

Not one of the vintage Gillette's worked for me. They just didn't cut close enough and were uncomfortable for me. Not one vintage razor remained in my den.

The 6S (6C) and the progress are the only two razors that made the cut.

Let's see what the model T and karve do for me :)

I got in on the model T at $99 just days before the price doubled!

I'm happy to wait as long as needed for them to sort out all the issues.

If it can match my 6S, it will replace it as my favorite razor!!

But coming in at the end, I'll probably get mine fulfilled last!!

I don't quite understand the comparisons of the model T to vintage Gillette razors (I'm not referring to just @58RW, but all the forums generally. I'm not singling you out mate).

Not one of the vintage Gillette's worked for me. They just didn't cut close enough and were uncomfortable for me. Not one vintage razor remained in my den.

The 6S (6C) and the progress are the only two razors that made the cut.

Let's see what the model T and karve do for me :)

@nav1 love you mate and your humor "If it can match my 6S, it will replace it as my favorite razor!! are you serious.....
giphy.gif

Are there many of these multi part mechanical razors on the market that are a mix of stainless and zinc coated carbon steel?

I know the surfaces areas are small, but still, would you not worry about galvanic corrosion and the life span of the razor because it is going to be wet all the time, unless you blow dry the thing dry after use every time.

@~Spyne~ did you get that info via email? I purchased the Model T a little while back and haven't received a single email update from them.
Sure did mate. Though I got in on the Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign, so have been receiving semi-regular updates the last 2 years.
If you purchased it through their website recently, not too sure you would be getting any of the updates via email - you just have to keep an eye on the (ever-changing) estimated ship date on the product page
https://modern-edge-razors.myshopify.com/products/rockwell-model-t