Noble Otter Soaps

All the latest Noble Otter soaps are croapy to mid-hard for other words a bit stiff not like a triple mill hard soap you can push your finger right through the soap a bit hard.

What’s the performance of these soaps like? how do they compare to A&E or b&m?
Noble Otter is about two steps below against the top performance soaps which are Ariana & Evans (also The Club), Barrister & Mann, Declaration Grooming and Wholly Kaw in my den

Edit:- Mike’s Natural and Stirling is one step below against Noble Otter and they're both great soaps, trust me ;)

Last edited:
Last edited:
YMMV because everybody is different how they rate they’re own bloody soaps, some wet shavers love it, some wet shavers say not bloody bad, it’s pretty good and some wet shavers might say it’s SHIT!!!

Stop reading Rud’s bloody spreadsheets, otherwise, you’ll go bloody NUTS!!!! like @Mark1966 who loves Canberran spreadsheets.

Agree 100% except the Mark1966 comment (respect to @Mark1966 )

I didn't want be the one to say YMMV. Left that to you Darklord of the soaps.

I will tell you a secret, I am already Nuts! :D

Ruds is a good baseline, you can edit the spreadsheet for your own personal data.

In that price bracket you have to try fairly hard to find a soap that doesn't perform well. They all have little quirks you need to get used to, but nothing to worry about. Just find a scent you love (or get Bare and add your own choice of EO like this) and enjoy it. NO Two Kings is one of my top favourites out of all my soaps, and I want a backup when B&B get their shit together. I also love Hamami, but Mrs Gargravarr hates it, so mine might not get replaced. Monarch wasn't so great for me, so I moved it on to a more loving home.

I would say NO is quite a bit harder than a croap (thinking Castle Forbes or Proraso here), but not as hard as, say, MdC.

This also looks like it might be lovely:

Firefighter (upcoming), date TBD:
Firefighter_Presentation_2048x2048.jpg

A fundraising effort: "...Proceeds from Firefighter will be going to the American Red Cross to help those affected by the wildfires and also the the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation who assist families of fallen firefighters."

NOTES : GRAPEFRUIT, LAVENDER, RED CEDARWOOD, WATER, SANDALWOOD, AMBERGRIS
(No smoke)

I want some. Presumably too much to hope that Beard & Blade will get it in... I've emailed them to ask. Worth having just for the artwork 😊

Last edited:

A fundraising effort: "...Proceeds from Firefighter will be going to the American Red Cross to help those affected by the wildfires and also the the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation who assist families of fallen firefighters."

(No smoke)

I want some. Presumably too much to hope that Beard & Blade will get it in... I've emailed them to ask. Worth having just for the artwork 😊
Import it yourself and save a fortune.

(No smoke)

Oooh. Man! I’ve got every Noble Otter soaps in my den :banghead: