Noble Otter Soaps

Fair point, but I don't have the wherewithal to make such an investment work out. So just a consumer-level 1 or 2 tubs for me
1 soap and 1 splash (or 2 tubs etc) would easily fall in the cheapest shipping option of about $23US, including handling fee.
Add the cost of the items at say $16US each and you're up for $55US and on the exchange rate currently thats around $77AUD.
Rawr, the most recent release would have cost you the same amount from B&B and you'd have it months before them if you buy early.
Theres always options for something you want bad enough, heck, i was up at 2am last night to grab myself a little something....

1 soap and 1 splash (or 2 tubs etc) would easily fall in the cheapest shipping option of about $23US, including handling fee.
Add the cost of the items at say $16US each and you're up for $55US and on the exchange rate currently thats around $77AUD.
Rawr, the most recent release would have cost you the same amount from B&B and you'd have it months before them if you buy early.
Theres always options for something you want bad enough, heck, i was up at 2am last night to grab myself a little something....
How much Gravefruit did you buy?

How much Gravefruit did you buy?
A fuck tonne
giphy.gif

FWIW, my query to B&B re Firefighter yielded this response:
"We have around 30 or so units of those coming in I believe. No ETA on that yet however, hopefully in the next couple of weeks."

A statement best ingested with sodium chloride, given that the release date is still supposedly "TBD" and the arrival date for other NO products has drifted back to 15/11. Unless he just means the ETA will be available in a couple of weeks. Maybe I will do it myself...

What on earth could possibly be worth staying up till 2am in the morning?

FWIW, my query to B&B re Firefighter yielded this response:
"We have around 30 or so units of those coming in I believe. No ETA on that yet however, hopefully in the next couple of weeks."
A statement best ingested with sodium chloride, given that the release date is still supposedly "TBD" and the arrival date for other NO products has drifted back to 15/11. Unless he just means the ETA will be available in a couple of weeks. Maybe I will do it myself...

@Gargravarr What soaps are you after?

What on earth could possibly be worth staying up till 2am in the morning?

Hell yeah:cool:

I stayed up till 12am for the Murphy & McNeal infinitus drop. Well worth it.

Just a heads up guys.
Out of nowhere Beard and blade have Rawr, two king's, viilnille and barber in stock again. Unfortunately for me the Plunder has missed getting into this shipment. Still...I got the Barber I wanted to try anyway.

Thanks @Chad I nearly missed this post and would have been pissed if I missed out on picking up some NO again.
I had been waiting for B&B to get more stock of NO & APR and have been frustrated as the due dates just kept getting extended.
Just ordered some RAWR & The Noir Et Vanille. Still waiting on an overdue delivery of Phoenix & Beau Imperial Rum from B&B.
I sincerely hope that the APR don’t come in too soon now or I may just find myself sleeping on the couch😳.

Attn mods: it might be worth hiding the text of that discount code in an earlier post. I can read it without being logged in...

Probably my fault, when I mentioned the code earlier on, I should have provided a link to the thread... :rolleyes: