NOS Gillette Bleue Extra (aka 'G.B.E.') - best all-round available DE blade?

Oh man!!
I know GBE are a damn awesome blade (i was too slow to stock up at the time @Monsta_AU cleared out the sellers stock) but at this price?... No way!

Current production Polsilvers at $25/100 are a relative bargain considering i can get 7 to 10 uses from a blade.

Tell him he's dreaming.
All well and good to ask, yet the sale price will indicate what the market will tolerate.
BTW, might be an idea to tone back on Bitcoins, as from my understanding, they're reaching their hard limit of coins that can be mined, with most folks predicting it will result in it tanking the price.

Not good blades at all. Awful value for money.
0/10

I'm trying to understand why anyone would pay those prices, surely there would be a product close enough for at least half the price.
$1 a blade is cartridge razor prices :p

I'm trying to understand why anyone would pay those prices, surely there would be a product close enough for at least half the price.
$1 a blade is cartridge razor prices :p
Search the historical prices of Personna 74 on eBay :)

Search the historical prices of Personna 74 on eBay :)
I looked them up and they sound great, but I'm going to avoid looking at the price. If I was collecting I would be interested, but I intend to use what I buy... even if it takes a few years.

Look, all of these older blades will get to these prices at some point. Try and find prices on Swedes and let me know how much you would need to pay for a pack of those. Probably as much as the over-priced and over-rated Polsilvers!

Look, all of these older blades will get to these prices at some point. Try and find prices on Swedes and let me know how much you would need to pay for a pack of those. Probably as much as the over-priced and over-rated Polsilvers!
Over-rated hey!
Don't recall your feedback in the past matching that ;)
Lets put it this way, one became a standard here, the other, a clatyons pushed by the one holding the bat and ball to the forum :)