I'd like to introduce you to the latest addition to the family;

Ebony Lotus 26mm hybrid L type.
Beautiful!

bf405ba7e0c6aa95beb434960dcd6cb9.jpg

I'd like to introduce you to the latest addition to the family;

Ebony Lotus 26mm hybrid L type.
Beautiful - congratulations!

Now where is mine AusFarce???

Pick up a tub of Baskerville by Phoenix and Beau. Arrived home to find it sitting in my drive way OUTSIDE of the envelope. Someone must have seen it walking past and ripped it open and then was disappointed to only find soap so dumped it.

Happy camper here.

Whilst the butterscotch is one of the plainer colour choices Paladin has the nicest faux butterscotch around IMO. Now I just need to get a purple haze computer Paladin in to the collection and I will be even happier!

And apparently I can't upload the photos from my phone.....

Last edited:
Beautiful - and already hooked tips...see you Sunday ;)

Mail Call 1:15pm:- Today I received from US from Stirling Soap Co.
1 Stirling Barbershop Shaving Soap in a green tub and looking forward to shave this afternoon :);)
1 Refill Stirling Barbershop Shaving Soap
1 Stirling Finest Badger Shave Brush - 24/54mm for my brother :cautious:(n)
1 Stirling Synthetic Shave Brush - 24/51mm for me ;)(y) this brush feels a lot better than a 24/57mm RazoRock Plissoft Synthetic, I'm going to use the new brush this afternoon and I know is not going to be a bit floppy than a 57mm loft and I can tell it just right and perfect :D:) I'm very happy today
m0126.gif

And I'm hoping another package while arrived this afternoon from RazorRock a Wunderbar Slant :cautious::oops::rolleyes: before I start shaving this afternoon ;)

Last edited:
Very exciting delivery today. Wolfman WR1-OC on a WRH-2 handle. Something that I have wanted for a while but never thought I would be able to obtain so soon. The pictures do not do this razor justice a all. The machining and the finish are second to none. Cannot wait to give this baby a spin in the morning.

sL0BOns.jpg

7VpGHj5.jpg

gOQrKCC.jpg

@nsavage is that a razor hone on the background?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.