November 2018 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheeky bastard, where’s my bloody cricket ashes (the soap) :smuggrin:

I sent it to Steve Smith to cheer him up the soft bastard.

gxgD3Rgl.jpg

Woohoo... Just got back into civilization and discovered these waiting for me. :love:
Yes I couldn't wait to take a photo, the Face Fat has been lathered. The scent on them all is brilliant. One of them is going to the 17 year old for a secret Santa gift from his younger brother.... well maybe, there is that used Palmolive stick that is not needed anymore. Do not feel sorry for him as he has already claimed my Gillette 7 O'Clock LC as his own. Oh there was a sample in there from Craig, which will end up on the next round of orders I think.
Keep up the outstanding work Gents.(y)
20181122_222825.jpg

Woohoo... Just got back into civilization and discovered these waiting for me. :love:
Yes I couldn't wait to take a photo, the Face Fat has been lathered. The scent on them all is brilliant. One of them is going to the 17 year old for a secret Santa gift from his younger brother.... well maybe, there is that used Palmolive stick that is not needed anymore. Do not feel sorry for him as he has already claimed my Gillette 7 O'Clock LC as his own. Oh there was a sample in there from Craig, which will end up on the next round of orders I think.
Keep up the outstanding work Gents.(y)
20181122_222825.jpg

Great stuff - look forward to hearing your impressions of these soaps, particularly the Squadrons

Small purchase from TSW arrived today. I heard there was some controversy re: Phoenix Artisans a while ago but never found out the details. Thought as long as they're not setting people's faces on fire with cinnamon overdoses I'd give them a go.

Keen to hear your thoughts on these soaps. I have PAA cold spices and absolutely love the scent and the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.