Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
This year has gone so ...

... pear shaped?

No matter - show us your shaving acquisitions and all will be well!

Let’s kick off November with a killer mail call... Who would have thought that DHL deliver on a Sunday???

1dd4KIhl.jpg

The brush is a B9A+ 28mm in a Dogwood Handcrafts handle.

PeQRXRbl.jpg

pnWtdR2l.jpg

Let’s kick off November with a killer mail call... Who would have thought that DHL deliver on a Sunday???

1dd4KIhl.jpg

The brush is a B9A+ 28mm in a Dogwood Handcrafts handle.

PeQRXRbl.jpg

pnWtdR2l.jpg
Whoa, I'm impressed. Love the handle design of the brush and at 28mm is a big one.
I'm assuming from the aftershaves this is an overseas order?

Whoa, I'm impressed. Love the handle design of the brush and at 28mm is a big one.
I'm assuming from the aftershaves this is an overseas order?
All from the States. Five separate orders all consolidated into 1 for shipping here. Four additional aftershaves were also sent but they are for a mate.

72cHMqsl.jpg

Blackland Dart with many thanks to @Razor Burn . Looking forward to giving this a run.
And thanks for the blades, you didn't have to do that, much appreciated.:)(y)
The Dart was not on my shopping list but having a few Blackland razors already I was very happy
to add it to my collection especially at a good price.

72cHMqsl.jpg

Blackland Dart with many thanks to @Razor Burn . Looking forward to giving this a run.
And thanks for the blades, you didn't have to do that, much appreciated.:)(y)
The Dart was not on my shopping list but having a few Blackland razors already I was very happy
to add it to my collection especially at a good price.
Delighted it landed safely and look forward to reading your thoughts in upcoming SOTD posts. Its should look nice with your other Blackland razors. (y)

Best wishes to you and the family mate! ;)

88-B401-C2-2220-451-E-9567-A07-F313554-B2.jpg

Nice surprise to find my first overseas order waiting for me today. Just a small WCS order, but these will be well worth it. Both very unique scents that make great additions to my soap collection.

Enough is enough though. No more new soaps till I finish at least 2 products!!

Delighted it landed safely and look forward to reading your thoughts in upcoming SOTD posts. Its should look nice with your other Blackland razors. (y)

Best wishes to you and the family mate! ;)
Were the blades you sent specifically a suggestion for use in the Dart?

Were the blades you sent specifically a suggestion for use in the Dart?
Nah just a few of the bulk stock that I currently enjoy...
I highly recommend the Gillette Rubies as they somehow manage to tame the blade feel... Don't believe I tried a Wizamet but they should shave smoothly...
Happy Shaves!

I just ordered it from the thegentleshave in the US.
If I'm not mistaken it appears to be Sold Out but some lovely boar brushes available for a reasonable price. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.