November 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

From Russia Without Love.

13 weeks to deliver express ! 4 days to leave Russia, 6 weeks in postal blackhole, and another 6 weeks spent in Australia post storage in Perth. 5 individual complaints raised.
Australia Post even had the hide to send the parcel to an Australia Post outlet 3 suburbs away to pick up due to a another delivery issue from their contractor. I am currently disabled, and cannot drive, like WTF ???:mad:
This was the last item I ever ordered that used Auspost as the last leg of an international order from way back in August.

Hope the 1.5mm SB plate makes up for the terrible delivery experience.
Sorry to see that you've had yet more headache from AUSFARCE!!!
Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope to see something extra nice and blue in a follow up post... ;):wideyed:

Mail called today

F878-F8-D3-8918-46-DF-96-A4-136328-B86-D80.jpg

What do you think of the Firefighter, Speedy? Does it live up to their other soaps? I'm sure you love the artwork as much as I do... :)

What do you think of the Firefighter, Speedy? Does it live up to their other soaps? I'm sure you love the artwork as much as I do... :)
Haven't tried yet as I'm told it's very similar scent profile to Stirling Ramblin' Man, when I smell it straight from the tub I can smell water, grapefruit, lavender and sandalwood. I have no idea what's red cedarwood and I can't smell ambergris??

From Russia Without Love.

13 weeks to deliver express ! 4 days to leave Russia, 6 weeks in postal blackhole, and another 6 weeks spent in Australia post storage in Perth. 5 individual complaints raised.
Australia Post even had the hide to send the parcel to an Australia Post outlet 3 suburbs away to pick up due to a another delivery issue from their contractor. I am currently disabled, and cannot drive, like WTF ???:mad:
This was the last item I ever ordered that used Auspost as the last leg of an international order from way back in August.

Hope the 1.5mm SB plate makes up for the terrible delivery experience.
What is this brand?

A good day with package like this -

S5EUtmfl.jpg

Some NO, top up of P&B and some 'bling' for my son for Christmas -

SKIjSTWl.jpg

Hey @Mark1966 what is the quality of the packaging like from Beard and Blade, looks poor! Thin box and no bubble wrap?

I took the splash out of the bubble wrap and the stand out of its own box inside the box for the photo.

All arrived safe and sound - couldn't fault the packaging and speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.