SYD NSW Festivus meetup thread - Saturday 15 December

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Thanks everyone, today was great.

In my haste to leave I accidentally put a soap in my bag when I left. It was 'A cold day in Hell'. My appologies to the rightful owner. Pm an adress so I can mail it to you.
I asked you to pick up the tab on he way out, not someone else's soap! *shakes head in dismay*
Think "Soap Burgler" with the hamburgler image would be a prudent update to your profile mate :p
BTW, I believe its rightful owner is @SydBJW :)

RustyBlade

2018 Sabbatical
Great crew and few belly laughs, for me any way. @SydBJW's soap collection is out of control. Brings in a classical high end soap that he found at the back of the cupboard which he forgot he had :shy: then continues to entertain us with his culinary wish list of soaps he intends to consume.
@Snooze turned up out of the blue which was great to see and freshly clean shaven so clearly hadn't forgotten the Meetup rules. He promised a few more SOTDs as he departed by leaving us all a big merry xmas.
@tullfan played it chilled and laughed at some of my obscure jokes which is a bonus.
@LukehGee was the man and again generous with a few samples for me to try. Again @LukehGee let me know if you need anything as I'd be happy to help out.
@borked was bemused that no-one wanted to pull all his knives out and wave them around in the air. Though he nailed it with a few extra frags be brought along. Lovely just lovely.

Then the master general @Monsta_AU gave us all a Xmas present for being us. But before he did he schooled us on how to break down a scent which a few of us gained from.

Though not @dangerman he kept stashing soaps in his duffle bag like waltzing Matilda finding a jumpbuck :LOL:

Lol that was a lovely day gents, merry frickin christmas! Big ups to @todras for supplying the gifts and joining us all together.

Last edited:

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
:ROFLMAO:

A real pity I missed that ... just such a shame...
They arrived boxed and bagged, rather than loose carry and you really did miss out.
A full tang Swedish steel Morakniv 12642.
A Ruike P801 blue flipper with a Sandvik 14C28N steel blade.
And a Svord Peasant 3 inch kitset knife that is yet to be assembled.
Scents were as follows...
Frapin - Passion Boisee
Gucci - Pour Homme (modern formula)
Bentley - Absolute
Armaf - Club De Nuit Intense
Marilyn Miglin - Pheromone (Who recommended this to me and why? I've forgotten)