SYD NSW Festivus meetup thread - Saturday 15 December

Thanks everyone, today was great.

In my haste to leave I accidentally put a soap in my bag when I left. It was 'A cold day in Hell'. My appologies to the rightful owner. Pm an adress so I can mail it to you.
I asked you to pick up the tab on he way out, not someone else's soap! *shakes head in dismay*
Think "Soap Burgler" with the hamburgler image would be a prudent update to your profile mate :p
BTW, I believe its rightful owner is @SydBJW :)

Great crew and few belly laughs, for me any way. @SydBJW's soap collection is out of control. Brings in a classical high end soap that he found at the back of the cupboard which he forgot he had :shy: then continues to entertain us with his culinary wish list of soaps he intends to consume.
@Snooze turned up out of the blue which was great to see and freshly clean shaven so clearly hadn't forgotten the Meetup rules. He promised a few more SOTDs as he departed by leaving us all a big merry xmas.
@tullfan played it chilled and laughed at some of my obscure jokes which is a bonus.
@LukehGee was the man and again generous with a few samples for me to try. Again @LukehGee let me know if you need anything as I'd be happy to help out.
@borked was bemused that no-one wanted to pull all his knives out and wave them around in the air. Though he nailed it with a few extra frags be brought along. Lovely just lovely.

Then the master general @Monsta_AU gave us all a Xmas present for being us. But before he did he schooled us on how to break down a scent which a few of us gained from.

Though not @dangerman he kept stashing soaps in his duffle bag like waltzing Matilda finding a jumpbuck :LOL:

Lol that was a lovely day gents, merry frickin christmas! Big ups to @todras for supplying the gifts and joining us all together.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO:

A real pity I missed that ... just such a shame...
They arrived boxed and bagged, rather than loose carry and you really did miss out.
A full tang Swedish steel Morakniv 12642.
A Ruike P801 blue flipper with a Sandvik 14C28N steel blade.
And a Svord Peasant 3 inch kitset knife that is yet to be assembled.
Scents were as follows...
Frapin - Passion Boisee
Gucci - Pour Homme (modern formula)
Bentley - Absolute
Armaf - Club De Nuit Intense
Marilyn Miglin - Pheromone (Who recommended this to me and why? I've forgotten)

I was glad I made this meet-up, while try and make more next year (pending work, family and soccer commitments).

Great to catch up with everyone again and meet some new people.

Pity you weren't their @todras, the festivus smells amazing, very generous of you to make it.

I've made contact with SydBJW, who was most gracious. I’ll be popping into the post office in the next couple of days to send it homeward bound.
All good, the balance has been restored.
Quite hilarious :)
You are not the first and certainly not the last to put yourself in this position.
Merry Xmas mate!

I've made contact with SydBJW, who was most gracious. I’ll be popping into the post office in the next couple of days to send it homeward bound.

No problems was an easy thing to do

Did you try it?
Review coming? ;)

I'm positive that if you asked @SydBJW nicely, he wouldn't of minded you trying it.
He genuinely is that nice a guy and has enough soap to fill a cupboard after all, so a few extra days wouldn't of been missed.