DAR NT festive meetup

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads
Shamelessly copying @TomG's post here. @todras needs to have a central person to accept the delivery of bottles of his LE Festivus aftershave splash. I am happy to do that.
People need to response to this thread and confirm that they wish to receive a bottle of the splash, and that they will attend the meetup. As noted in Dan's kind offer, the gift is conditional upon attendance of the meetup.

@todras if you can send me your paypal address I will arrange payment.

Bang up job eggs!

Shamelessly copying @TomG's post here. @todras needs to have a central person to accept the delivery of bottles of his LE Festivus aftershave splash. I am happy to do that.
People need to response to this thread and confirm that they wish to receive a bottle of the splash, and that they will attend the meetup. As noted in Dan's kind offer, the gift is conditional upon attendance of the meetup.

Outstanding work, Scramble!

In case anyone from the NT missed my post (tag them if anyone is missing), you don't need to attend in person (living in the Territory is enough) - just post in this thread and you have a bottle.

Cheers,

Dan

2 bottles confirmed, will be posted out on Monday.

eggbert, let me know how much the postage ended up at. Happy to go halves, or maybe shout you a drink at the next Darwin meetup

NT splashes have arrived. PM sent to @astinus4 to arrange a meetup. Didn't want to confirm anything before they arrived due to the vagaries of the Australian Post service to the north.

Couldn't help sniffing myself in the office all afternoon!

Oh hang on here.
Nothing wrong with a good self sniff and looking in the mirror then saying out loud
'damn you smell good and look mighty fine today'
Self esteem, check! :LOL:
Walking back out the door with a spring in your step. Thanks @todras

Last edited:
Does it count as a meetup if you bump into a fellow member while you are both walking back to your respective offices after lunch?