October 2018 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG it's gorgeous arrived today. Showed my son he had a smile on his face wider than the Westgate Bridge and immediately said Dad you got to many brushes and tried to swap me for one of his a Boar of all brushes I said no way I'm right off Boars. This will be a very welcome addition to my modest collection. Thanks heaps @Eddy 😉😉😉

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Where do you keep finding these? The only ones I see on eBay are very expensive. :watching:
Just keep on looking grasshopper on eBay, don't just rely on the USA when searching through eBay just be patient and keep on searching through other countries.

You'll never know when the time is right, something will pop up on eBay, you have to be bloody quick to get them.

Good luck @Pbgoose (y);)

fruityasu

smashes all the likes
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Text from Mrs Fruityasu - "Blah blah blah blah blah....And blah blah blah blah blah blah....Don't forget blah blah blah blah blah blah....Oh and a package has arrived for you"....
My reply - "I'm on my way"....

Had to have another shower just to sample and WOW....

Text from Mrs Fruityasu - "Blah blah blah blah blah....And blah blah blah blah blah blah....Don't forget blah blah blah blah blah blah....Oh and a package has arrived for you"....
My reply - "I'm on my way"....

Had to have another shower just to sample and WOW....
Lucky "fruity"!

that's a score!

Status
Not open for further replies.