October 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to sell your soaps as a collection or single sell?
Depends on the buyer I could sell a whole brand collection, or, maybe single, a few and even more than four or five tubs.

IF the buyer choose only one whole brand name collection, I’ll pay for the postage cost.

Next year I will be doing the same. Keeping about 50 soaps. Sell the rest as collections with any matching balms. I won't be in Aus, so I will designate someone to sell for me.

Depends on the buyer I could sell a whole brand collection, or, maybe single, a few and even more than four or five tubs.

IF the buyer choose only one whole brand name collection, I’ll pay for the postage cost.

That'll be a truly amazing sale. But what I'd really like to know is which of your collection do you love so much, you'll have to keep them?

The pre-order arrived ...

cKAWinvl.jpg

Yes big den clearout due for myself.

@nav1 where did you get rid of your items?
You’ll never know. I’m planning to sell 75%, that’s nearly ALL my soaps out of 142 tubs in total and only keep 20 tubs in my den ;):X3:

C'mon guys, enough of this clearout talk. Can we get back to enabling now. I'm mean.....seriously.....
:)(y)

Mail Call today from the States :love:

IMG-20201007-181310.jpg

1st one is spalted maple set with a Maggard 28mm SHD fan knot - going to @Catmanfan Shaves
2nd one is cocobolo grain set with a AP Shave Co. 28mm SilkSmoke knot - going to @SamSam
3rd one is mesquite wood from Arizona set with a Maggard 28mm SHD fan knot - mine

Mail Call today from the States :love:

IMG-20201007-181310.jpg

1st one is spalted maple set with a Maggard 28mm SHD fan knot - going to @Catmanfan Shaves
2nd one is cocobolo grain set with a AP Shave Co. 28mm SilkSmoke knot - going to @SamSam
3rd one is mesquite wood from Arizona set with a Maggard 28mm SHD fan knot - mine

Eye spy with my one working eye, these brushes appear to be from the one known as Graydog. Nice brushes @Razor Burn (y)

Eye spy with my one working eye, these brushes appear to be from the one known as Graydog. Nice brushes @Razor Burn (y)
Yes the one and only gentleman that is Graydog made these wonderful brushes for us. Not too bad for a hobby wood turner! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.