Official P&C 2018 Sabbatical (& Back to Basics) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple - if they post a SOTD with an APR soap they are a witch, sorry, have broken their sabbatical.

If they post a SOTD without an APR soap they are clearly hiding something, they have broken their sabbatical.
Crikey the P&C Inquisition Posse have gone too far. Now we can't post or not post APR soaps. What's next APR splashes. Reveal yourself you sinner.
Before the mockery devours the whole P&C :LOL:

Simple - if they post a SOTD with an APR soap they are a witch, sorry, have broken their sabbatical.

If they post a SOTD without an APR soap they are clearly hiding something, they have broken their sabbatical.
Bloody good thing I don't post in either SOTD thread.

I don't own and have never used any APR soaps.

Conspiracy theory here.
As you are aware @todras despises sabbaticals and rightly so, being a vendor. He was also the one to mention that a purchase was made by a sabbatical member creating this furore.
He is smart as a cunning fox. Is he playing you?

I bought the approved Skye Fall LE but haven't used the soap yet, only really had a whiff of the splash and EDT (saving it until I'm through more of the stockpile)

Could the APR purchase perchance be a gift.... would that bust the sabbatical rules?

I bought the approved Skye Fall LE but haven't used the soap yet, only really had a whiff of the splash and EDT (saving it until I'm through more of the stockpile)

Could the APR purchase perchance be a gift.... would that bust the sabbatical rules?

Probably and no they didn't break their sabbatical, as gifts are fine under the rules.
That is how I received my Alpha T-400 brush as it was my Father's Day present then reimbursed by SWMBO. Them the rules.
But that is no fun when they are after blood and have fire in their eyes, as history tells us witch hunts are more fun.

Frankly under the current rules this clause allows you to abuse the system. But they in their eyes may still feel under the sabbatical if they have observed themselves not wanting and purchasing shaving related items. I for one have stopped living on auction sites for my daily fix of 'finding the bargain'. Have stopped checking online stores for clearance bargains etc.
Everyone under a sabbatical gains something just in different ways. The banner means nothing but a sense of accomplishment can only be truly recognised by the participant if they are honest to themselves.

Anyways, where is my axe. I've got some wood chopping and burning to do :rolleyes:

Do I roll it over for a third year?
* 2 razors
* 2.5 brushes (one synth has a massive chunk knocked out of it, and my boar brush is, shall we say, thinning slightly.
* A few half pots of soap
* roughly 1k blades
* and some menthol aftershaves.

I was a little worried on the soap front, but I got gifted a tub of proraso green about 5 years ago, so even if I run out of everything else, I've still got a few years of soap left.

And here I was thinking of partaking in the 2019 Sabbatical... :cry:

@eggbert if you go for the hat trick, I have a Proraso Green I will send you.
Oh, God, please no!

Has a triple Sabbatical (consecutive years) ever been successful completed....😜😜😜😜

I think @glenos has done it unofficially. Hunymonster (or whatever his name is, I can't find him in the members list) also went a good couple of years.

I've had a look through my soaps, and aftershaves, and decided I can spin the wheel for another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.